Excursions Up Early!!

socaljo

The next cruise is still so far away, yet every once in a while, just for grins, I click on Excursion Reservations on my personalizer...200+ days out, but I still try. I know they won't be there until closer to that 120 day mark, I get that reminder every time I click. What the heck?? Imagine my surprise when I clicked this week and they were there!!! :D:D:D WOOOHOOOO!!!

Boy, DH thought I was excited BEFORE! :p Now that I can read about all the penguins I want to see... WATCH OUT! Now I'm online shopping for winter wear! :p We don't own much of that here in Southern Cali! Thank goodness we get to fly with 2 free bags each going international!

Thanks Princess Excursion planners! You made my WEEK!

The next cruise is still so far away, yet every once in a while, just for grins, I click on Excursion Reservations on my personalizer...200+ days out, but I still try. I know they won't be there until closer to that 120 day mark, I get that reminder every time I click. What the heck?? Imagine my surprise when I clicked this week and they were there!!! :D:D:D WOOOHOOOO!!!

Boy, DH thought I was excited BEFORE! :p Now that I can read about all the penguins I want to see...

Book those penguin excursions as soon as you can. They sell out quickly.

There is not even a barely adequate supply of such excursions for a ship with the number of passengers the Crown Princess has.

Book those penguin excursions as soon as you can. They sell out quickly.

There is not even a barely adequate supply of such excursions for a ship with the number of passengers the Crown Princess has.

Thanks for that tip! I just reserved our spots! :D

Edited by socaljo

Boy, DH thought I was excited BEFORE! :p Now that I can read about all the penguins I want to see... WATCH OUT! Now I'm online shopping for winter wear! :p We don't own much of that here in Southern Cali! Thank goodness we get to fly with 2 free bags each going international!

Thanks Princess Excursion planners! You made my WEEK!

Book them before they sell out.

Penguins... Wowie Zowie!!!

Ahhh... Someday. I'm hoping we can do more cruising when I retire (after this week :)) but we will also be doing a lot of land trip. The USA is big enough that there are a lot of places to see here in my own country - and some of them will likely feel like being in another country anyway. ;)

Congrats on getting your penguin viewing booked in advance. I agree with others that waiting might have left you feeling very disappointed.

Penguins... Wowie Zowie!!!

Ahhh... Someday. I'm hoping we can do more cruising when I retire (after this week :)) but we will also be doing a lot of land trip. The USA is big enough that there are a lot of places to see here in my own country - and some of them will likely feel like being in another country anyway. ;)

Congrats on getting your penguin viewing booked in advance. I agree with others that waiting might have left you feeling very disappointed.

Congrats on the retirement Thrak! It's almost here! I know you've been counting down!!

We are pretty excited about the penguins! We decided this is one of those trips we need to do while we can still handle a 15 hour flight! :eek: DH will retire in 3 years....looking forward to that, but I won't start that countdown quite yet! :p So excited to have the penguins booked!

Happy retirement!!