Freedom of the season Disembarkation

Hi,

We will be disembarking on 10/9/16. We have an 11:25 flight. We usually sail Princess, and can usually get off the ship fairly early as long as we carry off our own luggage. I heard on Royal Caribbean, disembarkation starts with the higher status people first. Since this is only my second Royal Caribbean cruise, does anyone have any idea how early people with no special status can start getting off the ship? I am planning on reserving a shuttle to the airport and I need to give them a time we will meet them.

Thanks

Dan

If you are willing to carry off your own bags, you get in line early, and there are no delays, should be walking off the ship within 45 minutes of scheduled arrival.

If you are willing to carry off your own bags, you get in line early, and there are no delays, should be walking off the ship within 45 minutes of scheduled arrival.

So I should be fine telling shuttle company to meet us at 8:00 am ?

Thanks

So I should be fine telling shuttle company to meet us at 8:00 am ?

Thanks

If your scheduled arrival time is 7am or earlier, and our government does not decide we need more punishment by reducing the number of CPB agents, then you should be OK.

Just disembarked from Freedom this AM. Took 45 minutes from time we retrieved our luggage until we cleared customs. Long line snaking back and forth. Kinda of felt like Disney World. Did this same cruise in March and only took 5 minutes to clear customs.

Just disembarked from Freedom this AM. Took 45 minutes from time we retrieved our luggage until we cleared customs. Long line snaking back and forth. Kinda of felt like Disney World. Did this same cruise in March and only took 5 minutes to clear customs.

If you have lost luggage it could take hours, carry off...................

We live 30 minutes south of the Port and did self-disembark last year. I was on my couch drinking coffee by 815am and that was including the shuttle ride from the port to the off-site parking to get our car and a stop for gas. Very easy to carry off your own, you should have no troubles getting to MCO in plenty of time as it's less than an hour's drive straight down 528.