Drink package discounts

On Anthem in February of 2018 and no drink packages show in the Cruise planner.

We called trying to get the 39 Dollar sale price and they stated it is too Early

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, my October on Oasis just jumped to $55 per day with the 20% sale. The Deluxe + Vroom is only $4 more. I am so glad I bought three of the needed packages over the last five months when they were $44. I still have one more to purchase so it's not all that bad for just one, but so glad I didn't wait to buy all four.

I was just looking at a few of my cruises and each one is now priced very different! Majesty in November now shows "pre cruise pricing" at $52 per day (pre gratuity). It was on sale 20% off a bit ago at $48 per day. I should have booked it then but will watch now for sales.

My March cruise is not showing any special pricing but shows at $55 per day. My April cruise shows no special pricing and is showing at $63.90 per day. All these are pre gratuity!

For now on, if I see a sale - I am going for it.

Wow, my October on Oasis just jumped to $55 per day with the 20% sale. The Deluxe + Vroom is only $4 more. I am so glad I bought three of the needed packages over the last five months when they were $44. I still have one more to purchase so it's not all that bad for just one, but so glad I didn't wait to buy all four.

I thought to buy the package onew at a time, great idea. I'm hoping the $55 price that my sailing has gone up to decreases when the excursion/arcade sale ends at midnight.

Robin

I thought to buy the package onew at a time, great idea. I'm hoping the $55 price that my sailing has gone up to decreases when the excursion/arcade sale ends at midnight. Robin

We can only hope. It does appear the trend might be to offer "pre-cruise discount" and not a set XX% off on board price. I can see the rationale because they can keep the on board price high and adjust the "pre-cruise discount" as they desire without being tied to a percentage amount.

I am not seeing a sale for our Explorer trip in September. Do both people in the cabin need to purchase the drink package? My husband likes to drink soda, but I usually stick with tap water.

Thanks!

No, Royal does not require all guests in the stateroom to purchase the same (or any) beverage package.