Bathroom Toiletries

besberry

I'm off on two Celebrity cruises in the next few months. My second and third on this line. I can't remember how good the toiletries they provide are. I know Royal Caribbean are rubbish and I bring my own and P&O are fine, so I don't. Should I bring my own or not?

Since we don't know why you think some are rubbish and some aren't we have no way to predict whether you will like what you find on Celebrity (is it the scent, the variety, the harshness, what?) I think you should bring your own, at least that will be something you are comfortable with.

I always take my own shampoo and use the provided one for washing my clothes.

I generally take my own body lotion too, but I found we were using so much after a bit of sunbathing that we needed to use the lotion provided. It was super runny, as mentioned earlier, but I enjoyed the fragrance and it worked.

I was in a balcony cabin last time and was disappointed to only have soap. I prefer shower gel.

Hallo, the OP hasnt said if the reservation is for a suite or not, which makes a difference in the brand of toiletries provided.

On both cruises I'm in an outside cabin. Nothing fancy. Judging by the replies, I think I'll probably take my own stuff.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...