Cruise review here or in review section?

Delbankin

Hoping to post a review from our recent Epic cruise and wondered if people prefer to read reviews here or in the review section.

I notice reviews posted in this forum broken down into segments appear to be well received.

Any preferences?

Del.

I prefer it in both. Within the threads a reviewer can supply more details in multiple posts so it does not seem like one big jumble of words. It also allows them the ability to answer questions other readers may have (one of the main reasons to write a review is to help others, and answering questions, goes one extra step).

However, if the review within the thread is very long, then write a shorter/more condensed version for the "review" section, where you can also rate the various subcategories of the cruise and add your ratings to those of the the other reviewers.

Hoping to post a review from our recent Epic cruise and wondered if people prefer to read reviews here or in the review section.

I notice reviews posted in this forum broken down into segments appear to be well received.

Any preferences?

Del.

Since there is a review section, post your review there.

I think that the best way to do it is to post the review in the reviewsection and start a thread here with a link to your review so that people can ask questions, comment etc. if you want that.

Edited by sverigecruiser

Any preferences?

Del.

I post my reviews on the member reviews and this forum. Some people like to post their reviews with photos or post only a portion of their review.

Any preferences?

Del.

I never go the review section but I do read the reviews here.

I like the ones here better because they can be commented on.

I seldom read reviews in the review section, but I do sometimes use the database of cabin reviews. Unfortunately, most people lose steam by the time they get to that question.

Reviews posted in this forum are usually well-received, but a lot depends on the reviewer's tone and their reaction when people's responses go beyond "thank you for your review" and "I totally agree".

OK thanks everyone. I think I'll post it here in segments and then join together for the review section. Don't suppose I'll be stating anything new but by writing a review it kind of helps extend the holiday by recalling our experiences. I'll get onto it over the next few days.

D.