Harmony of the Seas contest

I won one of the two day cruises this morning when entering using the PARKINGTICKET codes. There are 55 of those available. Includes airfare.

It was my second day to try, wasn't aware it was running, since mid April, but hey, I'll takes two day to see what she is like.

Did it tell you that you won right after entering your email address or did you have to explore the neighborhoods?

It never gives me any place to enter a code. When I click on have a code I sign in with my email and it just says that I am now entered, no place to enter the actual code

cant access it most of the time

But wondering with the $25 obc that was offered when I last played ...Is it combinable with C&A discounts:rolleyes:

Cust service rep told me it is NOT combinable with C&A discount, but combinable with NextCruise coupon.

I booked on board and I did not get C&A discount but got OBC instead cause it was the greater of the 2. The promo code is still the same it hasn't changed that I've noticed. I can't get on now at all.

Haven't won anything and stopped playing. It breaks Royal's website every single time I play.

1) Go to Ticket To Adventure

2) Enter a neighborhood

3) Play an instant win game

4) Go back to hub

5) Every time I go to royal caribbean site after this I get the following message:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

Did it tell you that you won right after entering your email address or did you have to explore the neighborhoods?

It never gives me any place to enter a code. When I click on have a code I sign in with my email and it just says that I am now entered, no place to enter the actual code

Friday was the first time and I selected have a code. Entered my info and the code. Didn't know about the neighborhood sand those games.

Yesterday I saw I had an email from my entry on Friday and I clicked the play on the email. Don't remember what I did at that point on the site, but I got a screen that read like I won, but I wasn't sure. I read it like 10 times. Decided to get a screen shot, was on my iPad, to save as I really read that I had won, but went on about being entered for the grand prize.

Then I checked my email, and sure enough, it was there saying I'd won and I needed to confirm and consent within 48 hours. I had the option between the Nov 8 or Nov 10, and then I got one more email to consent. The code I used has 55 2-night winners and includes air fare.

As for what others are seeing when the site works. If you read the fine print, it appears that if you start the contest with no code, then that will apply for all your entries. Guess if you start with a code, then that is what is used. Just a guess.

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

This is the same type of message I got when I first tried to play (on Chrome). It was very frustrating when the whole Royal site would shut down. I tried a different browser (Firefox) and it has been working ever since.

I only ever had to enter a "code" once. Since then, it only wants an email address. I click the "I'm Back" button and it tells me that I'm entered for the Grand/First prize. (crossing fingers!)

After that, I go to play the neighborhood games. No luck so far. I look at it as minor amusement to spin the wheels in vain. I've seen the "you didn't win" message so often, I'm afraid that if I did accidentally win, I'd click the box off too quickly to notice! LOL!

$25 on board credit is nice. :rolleyes: But what would really be spectacular is if we could combine all of the $25's that are offered after each loss! :p Since 3 neighborhoods are open now, that's $75 a day, times all the days that I've entered, equals a couple grand in on board credit! :eek: No wonder they won't let us combine it - they'd be broke! :D

Good luck to all playing the game!