Allure of the Seas vs Norwegian Escape

Well we have not been on either but we are booked on the Allure for next April. Our first and last experience with NCL was on the Getaway. Best time we had on that cruise was when we were off the ship. The pool area and especially adult was a joke. We did the dinner package and thought that food was average at best. We will never book another NCL cruise.

different ships with different offerings. I found with the drink packages and specialty dinning.... with NCLs current offerings where its included or "free" the price comes out better.

Escape is not getaway but yeah, its not a pool ship. Not like the pools on Allure are much bigger when you factor amount of passengers.

I chose Escape to get something different after several royal cruises. looking forward to it. Very tired of the standard RCLs stops as well, especially for oasis class.

Edited by Deptacon

NORWEGIAN ESCAPE is a beautiful ship with a GREAT crew, GREAT restaurants and GREAT entertainment. The pool area is tight, but the water slides, rope course and mini golf were a lot of fun..even for a 50 year old.

That said, I'd have to give the edge to ALLURE. The ship never felt crowded and it was just...special. The Crown Loft Suites are without equal. They feel like your own highrise condo on the ocean.

We are doing our third cruise on a Oasis class ship in January. NCL is great...but RCL is just a little better.