Crown & Anchor "Offers"?

Preferably someone more helpful and less snotty than the poster who put those pics up? Wowza cannot believe their response on that thread.

Seriously, snotty!!

And I have been very Helpful with posting what people want for 2 years, so go do one:eek:

They ARE my photos, I took the effort to post them

I have posted a Lot of useful data over the past 2 years to assist people.

Apparently cc admin do not appreciate my efforts

You need to do a little more research :p

Happy Days!

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I searched for this, but can't find information.

We were just on the Enchantment, and were surprised when the two glasses of wine we had ordered were "2 for 1". (Happily surprised, of course.)

It's my understanding (now) that there are "special offers" on our Sea Pass card as a result of being Crown & Anchor members, and this was one of them. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect much, but was wondering what else there is -- don't want to not use them! We are just Gold members, so have no illusions about what is there, but my mom and I are going on the Oasis at the end of the summer, and it would be fun to know. The 2-for-1 wine was a nice surprise!

Thanks in advance.

Graham has restored ONE page (or one of them wasn't broken), and it's the one that you want!

It's your lucky day!

image_zps1cqtnhqq.jpeg

Were there any papers on your vanity when you reached your cabin, ricklepickle? This is one side of a two-sided sheet, and as it says at the bottom, events are on the other. Perhaps you read the events but didn't realize that you should turn the paper over?

Or perhaps you never got it.

That's the thing about being "Gold". It's too early in the game to know what you don't have. You will learn. ;)

Edited by Merion_Mom

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Carol:)

You will find G P and E now available, I restored those 3 on same link you found Gold;)

They are in the CandA perks folder:D

This ole gift horse has been kicked a bit too much lately

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

Cheers Carol:)

You will find G P and E now available, I restored those 3 on same link you found Gold;)

They are in the CandA perks folder:D

This ole gift horse has been kicked a bit too much lately

Happy Days!

Thanks Graham.:)

Wow! Thanks for the info!

I honestly don't know if I missed this or it wasn't there last weekend in the Enchantment. I usually read everything, but you never know.

Thanks for the info, and for really going out of your way to answer.

You just have to filter out the noise. Remember, it's only pixels.

Sometimes the keyboard warriors get the best of me, and I have too much fun.

It is one of my traits of speaking my mind sometimes with a little too much passion that gets taken out of factual context.

All good

Happy Days!

t

You are an Angel Carol.

That's 3 free drinks I now owe you;)

You should see all except D+ now restored, will find it somewhere around the house later:)

Drop me an email and we'll compare cruise schedules! (link in signature, unless you are on a mobile device)

On the Oasis five months ago, my daughter and I tried to use the BOGO drink offer for one glass of wine and one soda in Jazz on Four, but they insisted that it had to be two glasses of wine. I don't drink, so I was disappointed. Seemed silly since the soda would cost them less than the wine.

Weird, why would you post the links and then kill them? That seems counter productive and a waste of everyone's time :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's because of posters like you I have pretty much given up on posting useful data on cc.:rolleyes:

It is an internal issues with cc admin, if you read all the posts you might get an understanding.

And if you are willing to pay MY $54 photobucket fee to look at MY photos, you get the gist of it;)

I'll gladly except the time it takes you to send me the money.

Waste of time for you maybe, do you appreciate the time and effort it takes to collect the data, capture and upload the data and then post it, probably not.

Maybe you can waste your time using Google and the Internet to find the information you obviously want to look at, as you are here commenting on this thread, why else would you be posting on this.

Anyways

Quit whining, they are viewable and this thread was flogged to death, so why resurrect it.. Just wanting to cause trouble I expect.

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

Sorry buddy I asked a perfectly polite question as this link made no sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The link made perfect sense, you were just a few weeks behind, and in reality just posting to stir the pot.

Bacause truly if you had looked at the complete thread you would of seen all the documents are back and available, just through me allowing a friend access to my photos so they could relink them.;)

Otherwise why trudge through an old post and comment as you did.

Your intentions otherwise were a waste of everyone's time.

Trolls are very easy to spot.

Happy Days!

And if your intentions are to get this thread closed down, bring your A game:)

I've got all day:rolleyes: