Ports of call schedule

royal65

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago and in the process lost all of my bookmark favorites. I lost two sites that listed ports of call around the world and the dates which ships were calling there. Can someone please post the addresses of such sites. thank you.

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago and in the process lost all of my bookmark favorites. I lost two sites that listed ports of call around the world and the dates which ships were calling there. Can someone please post the addresses of such sites. thank you.

I upgraded to Windows 10 a while ago. You can import all your favourites/bookmarks from your previous IE. click on the little bar on the far right end corner at the top of the screen and I think you should be able to find it.

I HATE losing sites I need.

Which ones are you looking for? Cruise Timetables? CruiseTT?

I upgraded to Windows 10 a while ago. You can import all your favourites/bookmarks from your previous IE. click on the little bar on the far right end corner at the top of the screen and I think you should be able to find it.

I think cruise tt was one and not sure of the other. thanx

Just checked cruise tt and it gives me what I need. thanx

And whatsinport.com links to a site as well but it may be one of these. I like whatsinport cuz it has ideas for DIY travellers.

Thanks Estelle. I was familiar with all of the other sites mentioned, but I like some of the additional info yours provides. :)