New Platinum/Diamond Gift

babs125

Saw this yesterday on John Heald's page--he said that these Tervis tumblers are the current gift and that we can collect each one. Just wondering if anyone has gotten one yet and if Carnival let you choose which one?

FullSizeRender.jpg.c9d23f795eb9c7f94fd349806c2206bf.jpg

Edited by babs125

Off Vista couple weeks ago, we rec'd a wooden box which contained blank note cards w/envelopes. The wooden box was confiscated by grandson when we returned home, a new treasure chest is what he refers. The note cards, not sure where they are. We thought it was somewhat strange, do people still write and send notes of sorts:) Enjoy whatever you get

Off Vista couple weeks ago, we rec'd a wooden box which contained blank note cards w/envelopes. The wooden box was confiscated by grandson when we returned home, a new treasure chest is what he refers. The note cards, not sure where they are. We thought it was somewhat strange, do people still write and send notes of sorts:) Enjoy whatever you get

That was the inaugural gift. We also got the packing cubes.

On Tervis tumblers, we have too many as it is. Also Yeti and imitation Yeti tumblers.

That was the inaugural gift. We also got the packing cubes.

On Tervis tumblers, we have too many as it is. Also Yeti and imitation Yeti tumblers.

We only got the box on the 6-11 cruise.

We thought it was somewhat strange, do people still write and send notes of sorts:) Enjoy whatever you get

We still send hand written thank you notes. I wish more people did.

I am chairman of a committee that puts on a festival every year. I personally hand write a thank you note to every person or company that donates to our festival. Many have commented on how nice it is to get those personalized cards.

Edited by RWolver672

Off Vista couple weeks ago, we rec'd a wooden box which contained blank note cards w/envelopes. The wooden box was confiscated by grandson when we returned home, a new treasure chest is what he refers. The note cards, not sure where they are. We thought it was somewhat strange, do people still write and send notes of sorts:) Enjoy whatever you get[/quote

We was on the Vista 5/24 and got two of this boxes and we give it to

my family they was cruising with us.. They love it!

Edited by Isasprings

Saw this yesterday on John Heald's page--he said that these Tervis tumblers are the current gift and that we can collect each one. Just wondering if anyone has gotten one yet and if Carnival let you choose which one?

I hope these are available next January. We're doing B2B and, hopefully, would receive all 4 different ones. I love the ones we received a few years ago. We use them all of the time.

Since we've been doing only B2B since 2013 and receive 4 of the same gifts each year, I keep one and give one away to a friend who I met on our 2014 cruise. When they had the beach bag, I kept one, gave one to same friend, and 2 to my granddaughters.

The rest of the gifts we've given 2 away to someone we've met on the cruise.

Just off the Splendor and got the multi-plug charger. It's in a small zip container so it's easy to pack.

As far as breaking the Tervis, they are fully guarantied. On the Tervis site there is a form to fill out to send with the pieces back to Tervis and they will replace the broken cup. They are made in the good ole' USA (Florida in fact).

We have about 8 of the original Tervis tumblers with the Carnival patch and two other Carnival tumblers. We sailed a couple of weeks ago on the Magic and hoped to receive the USB chargers but got two more, different, Tervis tumblers. I really wanted the USB chargers because I have Tervis tumblers coming out my ears. Our next Carnival cruise is not until the end of August so we'll see what we get then. So far we have received all of the different Platinum/Diamond gifts that have been offered, except we turned in the baseball hats and received more Tervis tumblers to complete a set at that time. The best gift ever was the very first Platinum gift. That was the blue concierge bag and we use it all the time.

Oh I hope so!!! I love my Tervis tumblers and my Carnival ones from previous platinum gifts are wearing out. We are on the Breeze in 3 weeks so fingers crossed.

We love using ours. We've dropped a couple and broke them (one of them was the first ones out that had the Carnival patch inside).

I'll take any that no one wants! :D:eek::D

Tervis Tumblers are guaranteed for life. Go to the TT website. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on MADE FOR LIFE. Scroll down and follow the return directions. Make sure to click on Select Return Option and choose Reuse Design.

I dropped and broke the first TT I received as a Platinum gift. I sent it in and received a replacement a week later, all for the cost of shipping one way.