Liberty question ???

I know docking is based on available berth. However, that doesn't stop me from asking this question anyway. We're booking two family cruises on the Liberty and would like to hear from recent cruisers. In Cozumel, did you dock port or starboard? What about Costa Maya? The most fun of Cozumel is sitting on the balcony and watching all of the last-minute folks getting back to the ship. Some run and some just stroll along without a worry in the world. I'd like to book the best odds if that makes sense. We're port at a the moment. Thanks!

Unfortunately, the side of the ship next to the dock is unpredictable. Even if you could pick right side of the dock, you don't know if the ship will back or go straight in.

agree with Bob so take the following info with that in mind. May 13, 2016 in Cozumel, Liberty backed in and thus alongside her port side.

We were actually booked on the May 13th date and had to cancel. We'll stick to port and cross our fingers. If all else fails, we'll simply go to an upper deck and watch the stragglers as it's always a show in itself.

We were actually booked on the May 13th date and had to cancel. We'll stick to port and cross our fingers. If all else fails, we'll simply go to an upper deck and watch the stragglers as it's always a show in itself.

The outside promenade on deck 4 is a good place to watch.

My Favorite spot on freedom Class ships. I will miss it on Allure, it is simply not a free as Liberty.

Totally agree, another thing they really messed up on Oasis class.