Is There Any Way ?

I just purchased a medical evacuation plan for a 1 year period. I have 3 cruises planed in the one year span,

does anyone know if they sell plans without the medical add on ?

I am only interested in insurance for if I have to cancel trip for realative gets sick or lost luggage etc ?

any info would be helpful

I checked with insuremy trip and they only sell complete plans that include the medical evac included.

Thanks in advance for any help

Take a look at Royal's Cruise Care insurance. Even though it does have evac coverage, I don't think it's high enough. However, depending on your age, you may find it less expensive because the premium is based solely on the cost of the cruise.

I just purchased a medical evacuation plan for a 1 year period. I have 3 cruises planed in the one year span,

does anyone know if they sell plans without the medical add on ?

I am only interested in insurance for if I have to cancel trip for realative gets sick or lost luggage etc ?

any info would be helpful

I checked with insuremy trip and they only sell complete plans that include the medical evac included.

Thanks in advance for any help

There are plan that cover you for a year at a time. The only problem they have max value that might not cover anyone booked cruise . Most will not cover for pre existing conditions .

Edited by Kamloops50

Check with your personal insurance company they might offer coverage. I can get vacation insurance with USAA, not sure if they will do it for a year at a time. I think it's per trip as it's based on cost per trip.

I bought MedJet evac coverage a few years ago and there is no medical coverage only evac. So you would be free to get trip insurance anywhere.

On that note: I have a couple of cruises planned in the next year and I know Medicare won't cover me outside the USA. Any suggestions on medical insurance during foreign travel?

Edited by jamesr3939

Check with your personal insurance company they might offer coverage. I can get vacation insurance with USAA, not sure if they will do it for a year at a time. I think it's per trip as it's based on cost per trip.

I bought MedJet evac coverage a few years ago and there is no medical coverage only evac. So you would be free to get trip insurance anywhere.

On that note: I have a couple of cruises planned in the next year and I know Medicare won't cover me outside the USA. Any suggestions on medical insurance during foreign travel?

Yes, Geotrekker Blue Choice plan is a year plan and covers medical and evacutation outside of the US. As long as you have Medicare you qualify. You can google it and review. Just renewed mine and it was around $460 for a year unlimited trips as long as they aren't a certain length of time, like months.

Edited by torpeedo

Allianz also offers Annual Travel Insurance with Medical/Evacuation and Cancellation/Interruption.

https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/find-a-plan/annual

I have MedJet annual evacuation and HTH medical annually also.