4th of July Fireworks on a cruise ship

gopro63

That's right...Disney has a license for fireworks...no one else does...and because NONE of the ships are AMERICAN, they don't give a fig about Independence Day and our liberation from Great Britain! It's an American holiday, and no one else cares....except those of us who LOVE our country. Most Americans nowadays don't even know WHY we celebrate the 4th of July....they thinks it's just about a cook-out and fireworks.....it's not.

Most Americans nowadays don't even know WHY we celebrate the 4th of July....they thinks it's just about a cook-out and fireworks.....it's not.

How did you determine that MOST Americans don't know why the 4th is celebrated?

Thanks that I know WDW Disney is known for the works.

I Hear the NCL, and Cunard. dedicate fireworks

Holiday of July 4th Independence day is not what I asked about, I asked about fireworks displayed by cruise lines seen onboard, and as well from aboard, and in areas. not saying it all

this is the net where I can not give great detail that confuses the hell out of people Lol

thanks guys

Edited by gopro63

Thanks that I know WDW Disney is known for the works.

I Hear the NCL, and Cunard. dedicate fireworks

NCL cut out fireworks in the last couple years. Disney may be the last...

That's right...Disney has a license for fireworks...no one else does...and because NONE of the ships are AMERICAN, they don't give a fig about Independence Day and our liberation from Great Britain! It's an American holiday, and no one else cares....except those of us who LOVE our country. Most Americans nowadays don't even know WHY we celebrate the 4th of July....they thinks it's just about a cook-out and fireworks.....it's not.

Some ships do "give a fig", especially if most passengers are American. As an example, just last year we were on Allure of the Seas during Fourth of July. All day the Board Walk was decorated for Fourth of July with colorful banners and flags. The ship's orchestra played typical music of the day and Souza marches in an afternoon concert on the Board Walk. I enjoyed it tremendously.

While ships sailing in Europe and Asia might not celebrate this uniquely American holiday, at least some in the Caribbean may do so. No, unless they are Disney, they most likely will not have fireworks.

Where the ships are registered is irrelevant , the vast majority of mass market lines are headquartered in the US and thus do celebrate all American Holidays as well as many Canadian, Aussie and English Holidays too. I would imagine that Disney is the only line left doing firework's because of the cost and as Disney is about 3 times the cost of other lines.