Indy first time next year.. Kids drinks

Morning folks , we just booked last night to travel on Indy at end of sept next year Included in the price my husband and I got free select drinks package. What does this include please?? Also we haven't yet booked a soda package for our daughter who will be six when we sail, she doesn't drink any fizzy drinks just fruit juice, water or diluting juice, is this cheap enough to buy when needed or would it be better to buy the soda package??? Also if I wanted to upgrade to spirits does any one know how much this would cost?? I tried looking on rc website last night but as we have over 400 days to wait it wouldn't allow me to do anything

Thanks lesley x

Ps we are doing a 14 night cruise

Edited by nurseshortie

Juice is only available at breakfast but beyond that there will be at least one flavored water like kiwi strawberry as well as iced tea and lemonade( non fizzy) from the dispensers. Oj, Apple, tomato and possibly cranberry in the MDR.

IIRC the select package is beer and wine up to $8 a glass.

As far as your daughter is concerned, tap water (extra charge for bottled), white milk, chocolate milk, orange juice (extra charge for fresh squeezed), apple, cranberry juice available at breakfast, flavored water, such as strawberry, melon, and lemonade (not fizzy; more of a cordial version) are available at lunchtime. She doesn't need a drink package. Drinks mentioned are no charge.

Just like adults- coffee (not specialty), tea, iced tea, hot chocolate are also available at no charge.

That's great thank you for the advise, she likes tap water and flavoured water so will be fine, when we went to Tenerife this year we took a little bottle of robinsons juice so would we be allowed to bring this on board x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Likewise I have 2 daughters both only like water and diluting juice. We always take our own Robinsons R with us. The ice water at dinner is great and both my kids loved it. Windjammer has a few different flavoured waters at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I had the select package and it cost $231 to upgrade to premium package.

Morning folks , we just booked last night to travel on Indy at end of sept next year Included in the price my husband and I got free select drinks package. What does this include please?? Also we haven't yet booked a soda package for our daughter who will be six when we sail, she doesn't drink any fizzy drinks just fruit juice, water or diluting juice, is this cheap enough to buy when needed or would it be better to buy the soda package??? Also if I wanted to upgrade to spirits does any one know how much this would cost?? I tried looking on rc website last night but as we have over 400 days to wait it wouldn't allow me to do anything

Thanks lesley x

Ps we are doing a 14 night cruise

Select includes beer / wine / soda

Probably better for you to bring a couple of bottles of squash onboard and dilute with water from the ship. Could always buy the odd fresh orange juice ($5.95) or concentrated juice (cheaper) if you want though. Water is free (not bottled).

Upgrade to Premium Package (spirits) is about $12 per day so $168-ish (depending on what the prices change to between now and then). But you only really need to get one cocktail a day to offset the cost of the upgrade!

Free juices are available at breakfast, so just bring a couple of refillable bottles for her to have during the rest of the day. Fill them from the glasses set out, not from the spouts.