Explorer of the Seas 10th November 2016

Hi Folks

The roll call for the Explorer of the Seas sailing on the 10th November is very slow and we are still two people short of the 25 need to qualify for a meet and mingle party

We are about 120 days from sailing date a little way to go but it would be nice to get the numbers a little before sailing date.

So can I please ask anyone who is sailing with us on Explorer so kindly register for the meet and mingle party

Kindest Regards

John

Hi Folks

The roll call for the Explorer of the Seas sailing on the 10th November is very slow and we are still two people short of the 25 need to qualify for a meet and mingle party

Kindest Regards

John

So I've learnt something today ..... Those cruise lines that do meet & mingle may set a # to qualify for a CC get together on board. We're doing an m&m on Viking Sea in Aug and its min # is 1. Mind you, that'd be a little boring by yourself ... We have 18 signed up so far (vessel takes 930 pax)

So I've learnt something today ..... Those cruise lines that do meet & mingle may set a # to qualify for a CC get together on board. We're doing an m&m on Viking Sea in Aug and its min # is 1. Mind you, that'd be a little boring by yourself ... We have 18 signed up so far (vessel takes 930 pax)

Celebrity and Royal set a limit.

I think Princess sort of do, but as they provide nothing but a place I'm not sure they enforce it too strictly.

Hi Folks

We got our 25 people required for the M&M party and received an e-mail conformation from the line that the party is officially on! :D

Hopefully we will see some senior officers attend , Captain Berdos did whist we were on the Solstice and we spent over an hour talking with him ..a really nice man

Regards

John

Hi Folks

We got our 25 people required for the M&M party and received an e-mail conformation from the line that the party is officially on! :D

Hopefully we will see some senior officers attend , Captain Berdos did whist we were on the Solstice and we spent over an hour talking with him ..a really nice man

Regards

John

Great news.