Big complaint about RCCL

I am just very upset with Royal never ever has given me a winning Bingo card. I play numerous times and have yet to win. Nor do they tell me what slot machines are the best to win at, what numbers are going to come up in Roulette or craps, and they never make sure I win at every hand of cards. The nerve of them.

So a thread to complain about complaining. Crap, now I'm complaining about the complaining about the complaining. [emoji12]

Agreed on the first one. My biggest complaint is always that they have the nerve to make me leave the ship upon returning to the port. It's unconstitutional and clearly a violation of human rights. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thankfully not many Americans make it over to European cruises because they don't know where Europe is.

Most of us dumb Americans know where Europe is (just to the west of the former Soviet Union last time I checked). :p

Many of us choose to spend our vacation money on this side of the pond (where we can be closer to our God, Guns, and Political parties), and hope that snobs like you stay home. :eek:

I see all these people complain about things so I wanted to put my 2 cents in. I get so mad when I have to get off the ship on the last day of the cruise. I do not understand why I am not allowed to stay on an extra week even though I did not pay for the extra week.

Wow I feel better complaining on this board about me being unreasonable and expecting everyone to bow down to me when my jello wasn't quite as sweet as I like it or they took away one of the discounts they used to give me. Come on people every day on a cruise is better than a day at work or home. I have never felt the need to complain about anything and I am a Diamond member with 14 points away from Diamond Plus.

Don't Worry Be Happy!!!!

Yes we all feel that way.

most of us dumb americans know where europe is (just to the west of the former soviet union last time i checked). :p

many of us choose to spend our vacation money on this side of the pond (where we can be closer to our god, guns, and political parties), and hope that snobs like you stay home. :eek:

love it!

So a thread to complain about complaining. Crap, now I'm complaining about the complaining about the complaining. [emoji12]

Agreed on the first one. My biggest complaint is always that they have the nerve to make me leave the ship upon returning to the port. It's unconstitutional and clearly a violation of human rights. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At the resort we go to in Jamaica, they call this the eviction notice. Has happened to us every single year, but I hear it can be avoided by giving them a credit card with a large credit limit on it. Happens to us on every cruise as well, and quite frankly, it is a horrible feeling.

It gripes me that we have to pay for the pictures RCI takes on board. :mad:

If we didn't have to pay for those nice photo's we could cruise more often (and get even more free pix) :p

I'm kind of over the pics at this point. ;)

I do want to do more of those white ones though.

At the resort we go to in Jamaica, they call this the eviction notice. Has happened to us every single year, but I hear it can be avoided by giving them a credit card with a large credit limit on it. Happens to us on every cruise as well, and quite frankly, it is a horrible feeling.

I would just tell them I had been thrown out of better places!