O life shore excursions/ obc

Chris86

Hello,

We haven’t cruised with Oceania before.

We are reviewing a cruise with o life benefits. We aren’t necessarily very big drinkers so are considering either the shore excursions or obc. The offer is either 4 shore excursions or $400obc. Does this mean 4 shore excursions per person or 4 shore excursions shared per room. Similar is it $400obc per person or shared to the room?

Is there any limitations to the shore excursions picked and what is the average cost for shore excursions on Oceania.

Thank you,

Chris

Hello,

We haven’t cruised with Oceania before.

We are reviewing a cruise with o life benefits. We aren’t necessarily very big drinkers so are considering either the shore excursions or obc. The offer is either 4 shore excursions or $400obc. Does this mean 4 shore excursions per person or 4 shore excursions shared per room. Similar is it $400obc per person or shared to the room?

Is there any limitations to the shore excursions picked and what is the average cost for shore excursions on Oceania.

Thank you,

Chris

Both offers are per person - either $800 OBC/cabin or 8 shorex/cabin.

Any shorex that is not OC or OE qualifies - usually up to $199/excursion.

Thus picking excursions is usually a better value in $$$ but some people "hate" excursions provided by cruise line and prefer to do their own - in which case they choose OBC.

Your choice.

Read the fine print on the Oceania offers. Their latest offerings can be either O'life per person or O'life per cabin. Such as in their new O'life "Ultimate" which offers/includes all three vs. a choice of only one amenity...fine print reads per cabin.

Read the fine print on the Oceania offers. Their latest offerings can be either O'life per person or O'life per cabin. Such as in their new O'life "Ultimate" which offers/includes all three vs. a choice of only one amenity...fine print reads per cabin.

Can you point one of these offers out? It might be quoted per person, but the per cabin amount is usually the per person amount doubled.

Only certain cruises offer the Ultimate, which is great.

I am just back from a wonderful cruise on the marina, which was a truly fabulous experience. We selected the option of free shore excursions, but I think if I could do it all over again I probably would have chosen the OBC. OCeania's shore excursions that are available as part of the Olife program are not good values. There are not many choices available to choose from, in my opinion. You are probably better off going with one of the third-party providers that get good reviews here on Cruise critic. That's what we didfor the non-Oceania shore excursions that we selected.

Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

too many O Life offers going on

O Life Choice

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/special-offers/olife-choice/

O Life Ultimate

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/special-offers/olife-ultimate/

They may work out to be the same thing in the end but as stated above read the fine print

Sorry the heat got to me :o

Of course they will not work out the same

OLife choice you get to choose 1 of the 3 options

OLife Ultimate you get all 3 options