We have sailed and I have GOOD news!

AllisonJames

Friends, the Quest has just left Dublin and I have much to report -- but for now I will report what may be the biggest news of all: in our Pursuits when we returned to our cabin just now - "complimentary sparkling wine and sparkling water is now available in all dining venues, all bars and staterooms upon request! THANK YOU Azamara for being so responsive to our requests! Woohoo!

Which was first reported on Cruise Critic on July 3 ;)

"complimentary sparkling wine and sparkling water is now available in all dining venues, all bars and staterooms upon request!

July 3rd announcement did not say this was available in all staterooms. Hope she is correct!!

Which was first reported on Cruise Critic on July 3 ;)

Many things have been reported on Cruise Critic that turned out not to be so, or not to be quite so. Getting this info from printed materials handed out on board (not what a particular bartender chose to do on a particular day) is very reassuring. Thank you AllisonJames!

Friends, the Quest has just left Dublin and I have much to report -- but for now I will report what may be the biggest news of all: in our Pursuits when we returned to our cabin just now - "complimentary sparkling wine and sparkling water is now available in all dining venues, all bars and staterooms upon request! THANK YOU Azamara for being so responsive to our requests! Woohoo!

Thanks for letting us know - hope your adventures are living up to what you were hoping for. Nice surprise for your first Azamara cruise :) Looking forward to hearing how it goes in the days to come

Edited by uktog

Wow thanks guys obviously I was so busy getting ready for the trip I missed the news on cruisecritic! I also can confirm that four different complimentary wines are offered each day in case this hasn't been confirmed.

Thanks for the update. Yours, "complimentary sparkling wine and sparkling water is now available in all dining venues, all bars and staterooms upon request". Assume you mean complimentary sparkling water in the stateroom. When did Azamara start to provide complimentary wine in the staterooms? Thought wine was served in dining room and bars only.

Great news! I cant think of the number of times we thought if only, when we looked for things that could make Azamara better. My wife will be wrapped! But now i will have to think of other ways to spend on board credits! I noticed that Larry (the boss) mentioned on CC that he would investigate this! Well done Azamara!