Steak House Free Wine Bottle?

kimma11

Ok so I don't know much about wine. :( Hoping to remedy that on our cruise. We are booked for the first night and planned on getting the free bottle of wine. People have said it isn't that good though. Can y'all please recommend a nice red wine to buy? I prefer sweet wines which is why I have never been able to stomach white wine. Thank you

You can get a bottle at half price instead of the free one on the first night in the SH. I have read where the half price offer was extended for several bottles purchased, but not consumed, on the first night in the SH also. Never hurts to ask when on board.

Ok so I don't know much about wine. :( Hoping to remedy that on our cruise. We are booked for the first night and planned on getting the free bottle of wine. People have said it isn't that good though. Can y'all please recommend a nice red wine to buy? I prefer sweet wines which is why I have never been able to stomach white wine. Thank you

I love the Moscato on the ship ! My drink of choice for most of the cruise :)

I'll never try to duel with a seasoned wine connoisseur, but we actually liked the free bottle of wine from the steakhouse. It was Santa Carolina Estrella Merlot.

If you're like us and don't know much about wines, why not give it a try?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you like sweet wines neither free bottle will taste very good to you probably. Another choice is to skip the free bottle and get a bottle or two or more at 50% off. That is also available to first night for Steakhouse diners. Then do a bit of research to find a sweeter wine you may like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by smyliecruising

You may want to go to your local wine store and buy a bottle of santa Carolina merlot and try it. Where I live its 5.99 or 6.99 for a bottle. That way you can try it and if you like it, you are set for the free bottle.