Just curious

There is absolutely no way to predict that. Each cruise sells differently, based on time of year/holidays, etc. Even if there was some data on this type of thing, it is probably proprietary, not likely in the public domain.

I will be in San Antonio in 10 day...can you turn down the humidity, please?

Edited by CruiserBruce

While waiting for our Mexican Rivera cruise in November, I started wondering about the Vista ships and which deck typically is completely booked first. Any ideas?

There is absolutely no way to predict that. Each cruise sells differently, based on time of year/holidays, etc. Even if there was some data on this type of thing, it is probably proprietary, not likely in the public domain.

I agree there's absolutely no way to predict or even know what deck is sold out/completely booked. As for San Antonio weather in 10 days....plan on hot. Right now it looks like 100F and around 50% humidity in the forecast. Pretty typical summer weather here.

San Antonio is a GREAT place to visit, any time of year. Warm???? That is what shorts and a tee shirt are for. WE welcome you to our wonderful city. Looking for hints on what to do? Give me a call - (210) 223-2814..... Marty

San Antonio is a GREAT place to visit, any time of year. Warm???? That is what shorts and a tee shirt are for. WE welcome you to our wonderful city. Looking for hints on what to do? Give me a call - (210) 223-2814..... Marty

I trust that San Antonio does not have the humidity of Florida?

Have known many at HAL over the years as I used to be in "the business" (and have cruised on HAL since the early 80's) and noticed that it is not uncommon for the minimum inside cabins and suites to sell first.

Makes sense to me as those who are booking suites pretty much know what they want and many have a cabin preference (like us) and book well in advance to get their favorite stateroom. As for minimum insides- they are the least amount of money.

When I was in the leisure travel biz many of my first time cruisers asked for these cabins as they didn't want to invest a lot of money until they knew they were going to like it. Some loved the inside cabins, some moved up to outside or "deluxe" (no verandas then) and were hooked, and some hated it and never cruised again. I pretty much know which ones would hate it and tried to gently persuade them to look at other options. They usually came back and said "we should have listened to you". :)

Edited by frankc98376

Thanks Marty, for the offer. I am arriving at the last minute for a convention, and actually flying out (as I have another trip 2 days later) before the conclusion of the convention. So most every waking moment is accorded for. Will be having dinner in the Convention Center area with work friends. Any ideas...I love Mexican, so would love to try your Tex Mex...but subject to approval of my co-workers.

Thanks Marty, for the offer. I am arriving at the last minute for a convention, and actually flying out (as I have another trip 2 days later) before the conclusion of the convention. So most every waking moment is accorded for. Will be having dinner in the Convention Center area with work friends. Any ideas...I love Mexican, so would love to try your Tex Mex...but subject to approval of my co-workers.

Give me a call - at previously listed phone number. Do not want to hijack this thread.