Anthem Royal Replenish frozen mock tail?

The bottled spring water sometimes is Crystal Geyser, on Oasis it was a brand I never saw before and never remember the name. The sparking water was Pellegrino.

Thanks for the info. That sounds like one of the dollar store brands. I'm thinking of getting this pkg for the coffees and juice too.

We are on and all frozen virgin are included. In solarium they say fresh fruit smoothie but every day is a crap shoot. They never have had strawberries. But today they made a great fresh banana colada. The sparking is Pellegrino.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Crystal Geyser is a well known regional water in the mid-Atlantic. It's great - not enhanced with junk. Just nice spring water:)

I was happy to see Crystal Geyser on Adventure. I figured it would be on Grandeur... but I was wrong, some no name.

Can you get bottled water that is not spring water? I am not a fan of spring or sparking water.

What type of water are you looking for?

I was happy to see Crystal Geyser on Adventure. I figured it would be on Grandeur... but I was wrong, some no name.

What type of water are you looking for?

Exactly. The other kind of bottled water is just tap water, so-called purified. For that, you may as well drink the ship's water.

Well, as far as I am concerned, you should just drink the ship's water. ;)

Exactly. The other kind of bottled water is just tap water, so-called purified. For that, you may as well drink the ship's water.

Well, as far as I am concerned, you should just drink the ship's water. ;)

Guess there is also distilled, well water, along with the purified or the flavored water in the Freestyle Machine which is flavored ship water...

Some people are coffee snobs, live or die by Starbucks. I am a water snob... I can taste the difference between the different bottled water companies. :rolleyes:

I live in no-mans land and we have 'well water' it taste worse than city water...