Navigator of Seas April 23rd 2017 canceled?

What is the passenger capacity of Navigator?? Even though I sail on her twice next April and have been on three of her sister ships I can't seem to remember..... Let's just say it's like 4000 people for the sake of the convo...

Now let's say the ship is (was) only 50% booked to this point... Sounds like a legit percentage.... Happy medium.

This is where the "thousands" come from and not "only a few". Hence why they have standard offers for everyone affected and don't stray from them even the slightest bit. Can't give one person one thing and someone else something better. That just wouldn't fly with information sharing sites such as this these days.

I agree 100% that it's a crappy situation you are in, but you can't expect you will get a better offer because you spoke with someone on the phone from RCCL.

As all of us people who have a TON of experience with them will tell you, you can call any time of day and speak with 3 different people who will give you three different answers about stuff that is common knowledge on CC.

I rely on CC for info FAR more than I do with Royals call center.

Edited by Powersboyee2

Navigator has about 3400 passengers - It was not even booked 10%....!:p

It does not make sense to discuss these things with anybody that picks up the phone at RCI - I agree!

It also does not make sense for me to discuss this here any further.

Thanks everybody for your input - I am out of here....

Edited by germanfflyer

Navigator has about 3400 passengers - It was not even booked 10%....!:p

It does not make sense to discuss these things with anybody that picks up the phone at RCI - I agree!

It also does not make sense for me to discuss this here any further.

Thanks everybody for your input - I am out of here....

Hey germanfflyer...just as an update for you, I spoke again to a Crown & Anchor rep again this morning. His supervisor is escalating my request to see whether I can get my booking switched to another sailing a.s.a.p.

I have a few optional itineraries that I'd like to check out before my choice of cabins is gone. I'll give them a few days this week before I call again.