Oasis Life Boat Locations?

I have never done Oasis class and i was looking at a Deck 6 or 7 balcony but I dont want to be directly above a life boat. Any idea of where you would be able to look down and see all water and not the top of a bright yellow boat? Or am i out of luck?

I have never done Oasis class and i was looking at a Deck 6 or 7 balcony but I dont want to be directly above a life boat. Any idea of where you would be able to look down and see all water and not the top of a bright yellow boat? Or am i out of luck?

The lifeboats are tucked way under deck 6, so you have to lean over to even see the edge of them.

If seeing the edge of the lifeboat when you lean way over is too distressing, then book a stateroom on one of the humps, which are the areas that stick out from the side of the ship.

Edited by clarea

The lifeboats are tucked way under deck 6, so you have to lean over to even see the edge of them.

If seeing the edge of the lifeboat when you lean way over is too distressing, then book a stateroom on one of the humps, which are the areas that stick out from the side of the ship.

Screen cleaner, please! :D :D :D