Do Suites Have A Embarkation Lunch Venue Reserved?

You will love Luminae. On sea days last fall we ate there three meals a day.

I will say, however, that sometimes salads and green veggies are not a big deal there. No problem. I asked them for just a big plate of greens with a grilled chicken on it and a vinaigrette and it was no problem for them. I mean, I just can't eat a big heavy meal three times a day.

I like the lunch burger but I get it without the yummy brioche bun and feel much better about my decision :cool: YMMV

The thing is, they serve just a small percentage of people on the ship and they can and do customize things to their customers. They have *made* our cruise now.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy that most relaxing way to begin your cruise.

You will love Luminae. On sea days last fall we ate there three meals a day.

I will say, however, that sometimes salads and green veggies are not a big deal there. No problem. I asked them for just a big plate of greens with a grilled chicken on it and a vinaigrette and it was no problem for them. I mean, I just can't eat a big heavy meal three times a day.

I like the lunch burger but I get it without the yummy brioche bun and feel much better about my decision :cool: YMMV

The thing is, they serve just a small percentage of people on the ship and they can and do customize things to their customers. They have *made* our cruise now.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy that most relaxing way to begin your cruise.

Last time we ate in Luminae was on the TA crossing on the Reflection in 2015.

Luminae had just been made a new venue and they had a lot of issues to be worked out. At that time lunch was not offered. Any special dishes you can recommend? Really looking forward to trying Luminae again :)

We've been in Luminae on 2 cruises. I liked all the sea food and the trout with bacon was excellent, even without the bacon. Lamb was good too. Some times the appetizers did not sound too exciting but we were always able to get a salad or escargot.

The chocolate sphere for dessert was quite a show and tasted good. Here's some pictures.

WP_20151003_22_18_38_Pro.jpg.897e92e685b7c13e55028d472049f966.jpg

WP_20151003_22_18_57_Pro.jpg.1c9fe672726b79b10ed99fc32bfe30de.jpg

WP_20151003_22_19_49_Pro.jpg.e2706e46268d53bc3b2a3027f6a77a75.jpg

We had lunch in Luminae on Constellation on boarding day. What a wonderful, relaxing way to begin a cruise. We enjoyed it so much, we dined there whenever we could, with the exception of one specialty restaurant dinner. And that was very good, but we missed Luminae!

At our first breakfast, I asked if they had fresh fruit that I could have on the side with my pancakes. They asked if I liked berries, and then brought out the most beautifully arranged bowl of fresh fruit I had ever seen on any cruise. And that was how it was all week long...just incredible.

DH loves malt vinegar on his fries. Luminae didn't have it on boarding day. They reached out to the other restaurants, but couldn't find it. Next lunch as soon as we sat down they brought a bottle to the table. Now that is good service!

I hope since we are going out of Vancouver this cruise, they will have it available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk