Unlimited internet and elite coupon question

roquejo

Is the unlimited internet, like the beverage packages, pro rated if you get it on the 2nd day onwards?

For elite, is the 90 minute free internet and 30% off coupons separate?

Or

It is only one coupon where you either opt for the 90 minutes free or 30% off.

If it is separate, then you can consume your 90 minute internet on the first day, then buy the prorated unlimited internet on the 2nd day at 30% off.

I think it is one or the other. I bought the unlimited package and my husband used his 90 minute package. Once he ran out, we shared the unlimited package. It was a little inconvenient because only on device can be logged in at a time but it worked for us.

As others said you get either the free minutes or the discount for the unlimited internet. Having said that for two people in a cabin you each get the 90 minute coupon and one can use the minutes while the other signs up for the discount.

The unlimited is the same price regardless of the day you enroll in it. It is not pro-rated.

As others said you get either the free minutes or the discount for the unlimited internet. Having said that for two people in a cabin you each get the 90 minute coupon and one can use the minutes while the other signs up for the discount.

The unlimited is the same price regardless of the day you enroll in it. It is not pro-rated.

Oh thank you!!!!

So their unlimited internet policy is different from sister company Royal Caribbean when it is pro rated at $12 a day.. so the later you sign up, the cheaper it gets.

I am cruising solo, so it is either free 90 minutes for me or 30% discount. No 2nd coupon.

Oh thank you!!!!

So their unlimited internet policy is different from sister company Royal Caribbean when it is pro rated at $12 a day.. so the later you sign up, the cheaper it gets.

I am cruising solo, so it is either free 90 minutes for me or 30% discount. No 2nd coupon.

Wow, thanks for asking the question OP as I didn't realise this as we have mainly sailed RC recently. So Celebrity will charge you for the whole cruise even if you only sign up a few days before the end :eek:

You're welcome... we are both RCCL cruisers trying out their sister company Celebrity for the first time so we more or less have the same questions about the policy differences between the 2 lines.

First of all, the Unlimited Internet was cheaper booking online than onboard (199 online, 299 onboard!). Booking online my 90 min were credited (showed 149 for the whole cruise then). But you can also use your coupon onboard. Go to the iLounge for further instructions and help.

Yes, the package was prorated throughout the cruise. I don´t know whether they prorated it day by day but I saw offers for mid cruise and for the last few days.

steamboats

I have an 11 night coming up on Celebrity and the web price is $242.10. I called the Captain's Club and the agent applied my elite+ 35% discount for a net cost of $157.37.

I then called Royal for another cruise where the current surf price is $9.09 per day on the web and the agent indicated it would be $12.99 onboard. My status discount could only be used onboard.