NCL's Frustrating New Drink policy

AK Dreaming

We booked before the change in policy and I really feel we should be grandfathered in, as when we booked we thought we could bring Diet Coke. I was on the Escape in July and tried a Diet Pepsi. They changed the formula to change the sweetener and the results are awful. It is undrinkable. They are changing back but not before my next cruise. My question is, can we bring tea bags on the ship. I need someway to get caffeine and I do not do coffee and very specific on my tea?

no problem with the tea bags; the move to disallow soda to be brought on had to do with revenue and I understand that. I know a lot of people are upset, but you can be assured other lines will follow. As for tea, who cares what kind of tea bags you want to use. In fact you safe the company a few bucks by bringing your own favorite bags .

From diet soda to tea bags to plastic bags with white powder to doctors to donuts to bottled water to swimming and hot tubs to spelling/grammar corrections.....this thread has everything! :D

But Stefon.....

From diet soda to tea bags to plastic bags with white powder to doctors to donuts to bottled water to swimming and hot tubs to spelling/grammar corrections.....this thread has everything! :D

Grammar corrections are on the Cruise Critic no-no list.

😜

Grammar corrections are on the Cruise Critic no-no list.

😜

However people continue to do it!

CC has gotten to the point that expressing your opinion ( meaning anyone) gets ripped apart, dissected , twisted, etc.