MSC Divina Cruise Director/Entertainment Schedule?

TheSoccerCoach

Hello,

Does anyone have access to or know the Cruise Director and Entertainment schedule for Divina?

Thanks!

Andre Schlemmer is the cruise director. You'll have to look back for some of the dailies that have been posted,,the shows and their times generally don't change week to week,,,:)

We got off the ship yesterday, so it is fresh in my mind. The first night, there is one show, at 7:45. Every other night, the shows are at 8:30 for the early dinner seating and at 10:30 for those who have the late seating. Andre comes on first and tells some stories and the show starts about 10 minutes later and lasts about 45 minutes.

As most of the passengers do not speak English, there are no comedians or anything that would involve commentaries. All singing and dancing, with some juggling and aerials. Very talented performers, but each night, except for the last, which is a Michael Jackson tribute was almost the same, with different costumes and songs.

• 1 year later...
We got off the ship yesterday, so it is fresh in my mind. The first night, there is one show, at 7:45. Every other night, the shows are at 8:30 for the early dinner seating and at 10:30 for those who have the late seating. Andre comes on first and tells some stories and the show starts about 10 minutes later and lasts about 45 minutes.

As most of the passengers do not speak English, there are no comedians or anything that would involve commentaries. All singing and dancing, with some juggling and aerials. Very talented performers, but each night, except for the last, which is a Michael Jackson tribute was almost the same, with different costumes and songs.

Those early/late times were not what we had last week on Divina. The early show was at 7:00 when they had two shows.

You do realise that this thread is from a year ago and that things on Divina have probably changed since then?

No, I didn't catch that. Thanks. If the 2nd show was that late last year I'm glad they changed it to an earlier time.