Concierge Cabins on the R ships

LHT28

should they drop the title Concierge on the R ships cabins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. should they drop the title Concierge on the R ships cabins?

• Yes drop the name & the perks
    • Just change the name & keep the perks
    • Leave well enough alone
    • Don't care one way or another

Slow day here :D

What do people think on a name change for that Category?

I think these days people expect a real Concierge to help with things like on other ships

The perks for the A level cabins are not really significant for most people to book those cabins

It may be time to just drop the name "Concierge" for the A category cabin on the R ships or at least a name change to reflect you are not really getting a private concierge or lounge on the R ships

JMO

What do you think ??

I vpted to change the name and keep the perks (such as they are) but don't feel very strongly. While I think "concierge" COULD be misleading, it never occurred to me that O truly meant concierge "service".

Probably best just to leave things as they are ...

We will always have people who think the few perks are worth it, just as we will have people who think that they are not!!

Just off a "B1" cabin on Nautica (the first time ever) we'd have loved to have some of those minor perks! Many others don't care ...

Mura

My thinking is people that sail on the O class ships & book A category cabins do indeed get the service of a dedicated Concierge & lounge

then they decide to try an R class ship (of course who reads the fine print ) so they are expecting the same Concierge/lounge so get upset that it does not exist on the smaller ships

On the R class boats the Concierge cabins are identical size wise to verandahs, and you never see the Concierge so just an absolute RIP OFF .

That was my point

The concierge on Deck 4 is for all passengers there is not dedicated concierge for A cabins like on Marina & Riviera

I prefer cabins that are higher up on the ship. I enjoy having an earlier shot at specialty reservations on sea days and special events (birthdays) at time periods I prefer. I utilize the free (included) access to the Spa and Spa deck. Concierge works for me.

Guess the only change I now have is I don't do any veranda cabins( concierge or not), on R ships, any longer for cruises over 7-10 days. We now book a PH, typically a PH3 when available for those cruises. Those tiny rooms in all veranda cabins just get to small on the longer cruises for our likes. I couldn't imagine 180 days in one, or even 30! :(