strawberry or banana?

are there any strawberry or banana drinks on board? what else should I try, I am really not much of a drinker?

Love the BBC although I have never had them use the fresh banana. will have to give that a try!

Also...Miami Vice (can be done with or without the alcohol) - half strawberry daquiri and half pina colada - yummy

I also love the frozen mango drink!

I'm not sure if all the ships have an R-Bar now, but if you like fruity drinks, the specialty of R-Bar is using fresh ingredients, so you can get some good drinks there made from fresh fruits vs the mixers.

are there any strawberry or banana drinks on board? what else should I try, I am really not much of a drinker?

Ok, please my mind has gone blank, what do they call that combo strawberry daquiri/pina collada drink? I know I will remember as soon as I walk away from my computer. Miami Vice? Is that it? I'd be interested in bananna drinks.

Love the BBC although I have never had them use the fresh banana. will have to give that a try!

Also...Miami Vice (can be done with or without the alcohol) - half strawberry daquiri and half pina colada - yummy

I also love the frozen mango drink!

I also love the frozen mango drinks! In fact, my favorite drink to order is probably a strawberry mango lava flow! We have discovered all kinds of varieties of lava flows they will make for you! My Dad's favorite was raspberry!

I think the strawberry lava flow must be pretty much the same thing as a Miami Vice.... maybe different liquor? Either way, they're all delicious! haha

On our most recent cruise I ended up really enjoying a Toasted Almond as an after dinner sipping drink too. I believe that is Kahlua, Baileys, and Amaretto.

Ok, please my mind has gone blank, what do they call that combo strawberry daquiri/pina collada drink? I know I will remember as soon as I walk away from my computer. Miami Vice? Is that it? I'd be interested in bananna drinks.

Yes..Miami Vice is the stawberry daquiri/Pina Colada combo...soooo YUMMY!

Yes..Miami Vice is the stawberry daquiri/Pina Colada combo...soooo YUMMY!

Thanks for that verification. I normally don't get the drink package, but maybe for this upcoming short cruise I will. Maybe since I'll be driving to this cruise, I'll start a thread asking how many Miami Vices can I get on the last morning if I do the early disembarkation.

At the english themed pub check and see if they can make you:

- BLT bloody mary (Tell DW you had a salad for lunch!)

- Cherry Orchard (muddled watermelon, chambord, cherry liqueur, and Redd's Apple ale)

A lemon drop martini is good, but sweet.

As for after dinner shots I like one with Irish cream, Butterscotch schnapps and Frangelico. It takes like a cookie.

BTW, I'm going forgo any jokes about your screen name and the fact you say you're not much of a drinker. ;-)

Edited by ewenix