Luggage Tags at Pier

Hobbsey

Hi

My son is booked on Summit for this coming Sunday (8/14). His booking is completed but the message indicates that the tags are not yet available. Odd.

Can anyone answer if there are tags at the pier with the porters in Bayonne?

Thanks

He should be able to print them out from on-line when he does his on-line check in? Did he book with a TA or directly with Celebrity?

If not the porters have them at the terminal when you drop; off your luggage. We have done it before in Bayonne. Takes a minute at most for them to put them on.

He should be able to print them out from on-line when he does his on-line check in? Did he book with a TA or directly with Celebrity?

If not the porters have them at the terminal when you drop; off your luggage. We have done it before in Bayonne. Takes a minute at most for them to put them on.

Hi

Yes, he has done on line check in. It is 100% complete. But the message is that the tags aren't available. Typical X system glitch I am assuming.

Regardless I have assured him that there will be tags with the Porters, but he is nervous. It's his first cruise as an adult - honeymoon. They have been married for 3 years so also an anniversary cruise. It's just their first chance to get a real vacation - he just got out of the Marine Corps.

Thanks.

Maybe he could try a different web browser. I know I switch back between Chrome and Internet Explorer depending on what websites I am using. Some work better than others.

Does he have his Guest Ticket Booklet, usually there is a copy of the luggage tag on the second to last page?

Don't bother, I always get my tags on the pier. Takes just a minute, way less than all the hassle upfront with ordering or printing & taping. Don't understand why X doesn't get rid of the upfront process entirely and tags all bags on the pier.

I believe you can order luggage tags 45 days before your cruise. Those are the quality luggage tags. Otherwise, just have your paperwork ready and show it to the porter at the dock. It is an easy process and the porters are very accommodating.

I believe you can order luggage tags 45 days before your cruise. Those are the quality luggage tags. Otherwise, just have your paperwork ready and show it to the porter at the dock. It is an easy process and the porters are very accommodating.

Only from outside the UK [emoji3]

We have to print our own off, changed since our cruise last year. Porters an option too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by leehal