Carnival Nude Cruise

Deck chairs are non-absorbent too bud.

This prudish post is so funny coming from someone with the graphic in your signature. You know what those four feet signify, right?

Oh well. Don't worry about nude people. They are everywhere. Some just a small wisp of clothing away. They're not going to infect you with things or otherwise harm you. Honestly. If it really bothers you to your soul, cruise another line that never allows naked people, I guess.

i forgot to mention.....google the video of the woman peeing in the deck chair on a Carnival ship....it absorbed and went through to the deck....the chair was visably wet so they are absorbent

i forgot to mention.....google the video of the woman peeing in the deck chair on a Carnival ship....it absorbed and went through to the deck....the chair was visably wet so they are absorbent

Ah. But was she clothed? For if she was... Hahaha just pulling your leg, mate.

I'm not bothered by this one way or the other. No one knows what people do behind their closed cabin door, and unless there's something visually dirty, we're none the wiser and continue on our cruise as per normal, in a cabin that has seen goodness knows what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a nude cruise on the roll calls for the Carnival Pride while searching for my roll call on the Pride......im glad mine is far past that one but does anyone else get grossed out over that? I mean how well can they clean the deck chairs? Linens can be washed but it just bothers me. Not everyone is clean and disease free and we know things come out. So lets hear your thoughts

i believe i stated most people are clean No, you stated, "Not everyone is clean" and no need to get your hair on end....it was just a question. i am very clean and disease free but would not expect someone to lie down on the clamshell seats on the serenity deck after i sat naked on it....so being you think im dumb fill me in instead of being negative

Perhaps if you had worded your post differently, like asking how does Carnival handle cleaning after a nude cruise and NOT saying, "im glad mine is far past that one" and "does anyone else get grossed out over that?", the responses would have been different.

We have a dear friend who was a Piano Bar player. We sailed with him on Dream in 2012 and Glory in 2013. We asked him all about the clothing optional cruises and how is cleaning handled. He told us that everyone is required to sit on a towel on every surface. The passengers must also be covered up in the Lido buffet and dressed for the Main Dining Room. He also said that the crew does an excellent job of cleaning every day.

As far as embarrassment, He told us that the crew members are a bit shocked for the first two days but then they just see passengers.

I wonder what would happen if they did a charter with the 2 charter groups: the swingers' charter cruise and the nudists' charter cruise on the same ship.

Now that could prove to be interesting.....

We've already decided the nudists would want free lanyards. What freebie would the swingers want?

Being the curious person that I am and wanting to see if it were true, I googled it. She pulled her bikini bottom down and proceeded to pee. What cracked me up, Security put a yellow hazard cone up, like that was going to make it all better.

There was one you tube there that was too graphic to show.:eek:

Edited by elliair

I saw a nude cruise on the roll calls for the Carnival Pride while searching for my roll call on the Pride......im glad mine is far past that one but does anyone else get grossed out over that? I mean how well can they clean the deck chairs? Linens can be washed but it just bothers me. Not everyone is clean and disease free and we know things come out. So lets hear your thoughts

Bring a towel for the deck chairs.

I have clothes on when i sit on Hotel room chairs and toilet seats are non-absorbent and get cleaned. But i guess you sit on them naked....ok then

Don't worry about the rude people responding. I agree it's very gross and would not want to be on a cruise with nudists or immediately after. I don't even like seeing guests go to the buffet in their housecoats. LOL

There's no way nudists are sitting on a towel every time they sit down. Even on their own balcony they're probably sitting naked on the chairs. Many years ago I accidentally went to a cottage resort which did not advertise that it was for nudists. I didn't know until I got into the pool area. They were naked in the hottub and pool and when they were on the chaise lounges, no one was using a towel. The only time I saw any towels was when they wanted to dry off. Needless to say I packed up my family and left

It is a little funny to me people say you cannot get diseases from toilet seats, etc but yet the cruise line provides little tissues to keep from passing germs on door handles.

I have always ben amused by this. Little tissues to grasp a door handle after you, and most others, have probably washed their hands but nothing outside the door that everyone pushes on to enter. They have handled ladles at the buffet, pushed elevator buttons, touched stair rails, shook hands, scratched, coughed, sneezed....well you get the picture. Then they reach out and push the door open. As do most others. :p

One of the germiest things in any restaurant are the chairs. Even in non-nudist ones. No, not that. I am talking about the armrests. ;)

I wonder what would happen if they did a charter with the 2 charter groups: the swingers' charter cruise and the nudists' charter cruise on the same ship.

Now that could prove to be interesting.....

We've already decided the nudists would want free lanyards. What freebie would the swingers want?

Why they would want extra key cards for all the rooms! LOL

Doesn't gross me out at all. First, I'll never be on one of those charters. And second, there's no doubt in my mind that everything will be wiped down before the next passengers board.

A few days ago, I read a post about someone who stated they like to take a shower in the afternoon, before dinner. They said they like to get up in the morning and spend the day in the pools and hot tubs before taking a shower. Now THAT grosses me out.

And a few years ago, while waiting to debark, struck up a conversation with another passenger. I asked her how she enjoyed the cruise, and she listed numerous things she enjoyed. And then she added that the best thing about the cruise was that she had been on the ship for 7 nights and had not taken a single shower. She said she went swimming every day and didn't have to take a shower the whole week. Now THAT grosses me out.

Nudists on a cruise ship? Nah, I'm not worried about them at all.

Don't worry about the rude people responding. I agree it's very gross and would not want to be on a cruise with nudists or immediately after. I don't even like seeing guests go to the buffet in their housecoats. LOL

There's no way nudists are sitting on a towel every time they sit down. Even on their own balcony they're probably sitting naked on the chairs. Many years ago I accidentally went to a cottage resort which did not advertise that it was for nudists. I didn't know until I got into the pool area. They were naked in the hottub and pool and when they were on the chaise lounges, no one was using a towel. The only time I saw any towels was when they wanted to dry off. Needless to say I packed up my family and left

Do...do you actually think there is a difference between swimming naked and swimming in a swimsuit? The pool water touches every part of your body either way, the swimsuit just keeps people from seeing your bits.