Kids Lifejackets on Getaway?

DisneyTwins

Does NCL have kids lifejackets available by the pool either for rent or to use? DCL has this, and I've been searching through threads and trip reports about the Getaway, and I haven't seen it mentioned, so I wanted to ask. It would save on some room in our suitcases if we don't have to bring any with us! Thank you!

No reason to post twice. Contrary to what you might believe, we can actually read your posts without the obnoxious comic sans.

Thanks you for bringing that to my attention. I do so enjoy hearing from you, and your inane dislike of my font choice. Perhaps I should go to a larger font? Thanks for noticing:D

OP, this might be something?

155866876_baby-kids-toddler-float-swimming-aid-life-jacket-.jpg

Thank you all! I will definitely look into those- that may save me a lot of stress with packing! It seems like no matter how early you start researching things, you always come up with more questions right before- at least I do. I do appreciate everyone's help!

The LIFEJACKETS are for emergency use only...not for swimming in the pools! RCI has nothing for recreational use for kids! Bring a floaty vest or swim wings for the kiddos, if they need them.

Edited by cb at sea

The LIFEJACKETS are for emergency use only...not for swimming in the pools! RCI has nothing for recreational use for kids! Bring a floaty vest or swim wings for the kiddos, if they need them.

The life jackets on carnival were for swimming and located on deck directly next to the pool. Completely different from the ones in the cabin. Different style and everything they had child through adult sizes available.

Thank you all! I will definitely look into those- that may save me a lot of stress with packing! It seems like no matter how early you start researching things, you always come up with more questions right before- at least I do. I do appreciate everyone's help!

Mindful of kids' safety is always stressful. Better to be, than sorry.

Enjoy your cruise!

Even though I know you will not return to this thread after your typical one post drive by, I have to debunk your typically wrong information.

Both Carnival and RCI do in fact have lifejackets at the pool area, specifically for children to use in the pool. These are not the SOLAS type I lifejackets required for use in emergencies, they are SOLAS type II PFD's, so they most definitely cannot be used in emergencies. There are photos of the PFD station on the pool deck of several RCI ships, if you chose to search even here on CC for facts.

Check your facts before posting, and read the thread before posting.

Even though I know you will not return to this thread after your typical one post drive by, I have to debunk your typically wrong information.

Both Carnival and RCI do in fact have lifejackets at the pool area, specifically for children to use in the pool. These are not the SOLAS type I lifejackets required for use in emergencies, they are SOLAS type II PFD's, so they most definitely cannot be used in emergencies. There are photos of the PFD station on the pool deck of several RCI ships, if you chose to search even here on CC for facts.

Check your facts before posting, and read the thread before posting.

Amen to that about mis-information.

DCL also put them around the pool a few years back in certain places by the pool.

Edited by dexddd