Cagney's Steakhouse Prices?

Hoosier1439

With the UDP what is the up charge for the Tomahawk steak?

No tomahawk ribeye on the Cagneys menu on the Spirit last month. I was looking forward to trying it. Steaks were $16-$19. I saw a lot of couples splitting the larger ribeye to share ala carte.

They must use a different menu in Europe as the selection on the one posted definitely has more selections.

We just got back and were on the breakaway, we did have the dining package and ate at Cagney's twice, really enjoyed it there! If we didn't have the dining package, we still would have ate there at least once! I believe it was already said but they do not have lobster anymore. I got the filet and shrimp both times and wasn't disappointed either time.

The tomahawk rib chop has never been in Le Bistro.
It's on the copy of the menu that the restaurant manager on the Escape gave me. It is not, however, actually on the menu in Le Bistro in real life. My DW and DSIL were planning to split it.

I have no idea why there were discrepancies between the printed copies and the actual ones in the restaurants. We noticed that the menu from Pincho y Tapas was slightly different as well. Fortunately I had a paper copy of the real menu.

We just got back and were on the breakaway, we did have the dining package and ate at Cagney's twice, really enjoyed it there! If we didn't have the dining package, we still would have ate there at least once! I believe it was already said but they do not have lobster anymore. I got the filet and shrimp both times and wasn't disappointed either time.

We are cruising on Norwegian Jewel while it is in Australia. If we purchase the dining package does that allow us to eat at Cagneys Le Bistro and Teppayakayi restaurant for no cost???? Thanks Judy. .

We are cruising on Norwegian Jewel while it is in Australia. If we purchase the dining package does that allow us to eat at Cagneys Le Bistro and Teppayakayi restaurant for no cost???? Thanks Judy. .

Yes.

Some restrictions apply (such as one main course choice per person per meal).