For The Lobster Lovers," Yes there is Lobster "

isai

Just got back today from 8 day cruise on the Escape.

YES there is lobster in the restaurants.

Teppanyaki had it for Steak and Lobster.

Cagney's had Filet Mignon and 1/2 Lobster Tail.

Saw it in the Main Dinning Room menu for a additional cost.

So no need to worry and enjoy your cruise.

Just got back today from 8 day cruise on the Escape.

YES there is lobster in the restaurants.

Teppanyaki had it for Steak and Lobster.

Cagney's had Filet Mignon and 1/2 Lobster Tail.

Saw it in the Main Dinning Room menu for a additional cost.

So no need to worry and enjoy your cruise.

None of it free. I miss the good ole days.

Does this mean if you are getting the Dining Promotion you can order Steak and Lobster in Cagney's ?

Yes you can get Lobster and Steak in Cagney's with the Dining Promotion.

My daughter had it and really enjoyed it.

In Teppanyaki I had the Lobster and Scallops and asked to add shrimps which they happily they did.

I used my Dining Promotion for this too.

Then why are you on these boards 🤔

Because I've cruised NCL many times. Maybe in the next two years, the CEO will get canned and they'll be a turn around. People still have questions that need to be answered honestly. Unfortunately, they're aren't many of us here.

Because I've cruised NCL many times. Maybe in the next two years, the CEO will get canned and they'll be a turn around. People still have questions that need to be answered honestly. Unfortunately, they're aren't many of us here.

Your questions would be better answered in the Carnival board.

I didn't see that poster ask any CCL questions?

Not a post about a CEO. it's a post about lobster being offers on the ships. Completely irrelevant to this thread.

I find it so hypocritical that one comes in these NCL boards to bash NCL on everything but chooses not to cruise on NCL. Maybe their interests should focus on their cruise line of their choice like Carnival.

I don't mind people giving honest opinions on their experiences but when you don't sail with NCL anymore and just come in here to rant hate spew towards the CEO.

Need to get over it and look elsewhere if you are not satisfied. I myself have enjoyed every single NCL cruise and IMOP it's still a great value for your money.

Not a post about a CEO. it's a post about lobster being offers on the ships. Completely irrelevant to this thread.

I find it so hypocritical that one comes in these NCL boards to bash NCL on everything but chooses not to cruise on NCL. Maybe their interests should focus on their cruise line of their choice like Carnival.

I don't mind people giving honest opinions on their experiences but when you don't sail with NCL anymore and just come in here to rant hate spew towards the CEO.

Need to get over it and look elsewhere if you are not satisfied. I myself have enjoyed every single NCL cruise and IMOP it's still a great value for your money.

I completely agree. It seems that some folks just go from thread to thread to interject something negative that is not necessarily relevant to the thread...

Half tail or full tail, upcharge or no charge, it's still frozen spiny lobster tails, so "lobster lovers" will avoid it. (Goes for all lines). :D

I like lobster and find the included lobster very tasty. It is a shame that NCL has decided to charge extra for some items that other lines still include.

That factor alone can influence some of us to divert much of our cruising budgets away from NCL.

I like lobster and find the included lobster very tasty. It is a shame that NCL has decided to charge extra for some items that other lines still include.

That factor alone can influence some of us to divert much of our cruising budgets away from NCL.

So is NCL supposed to do what other lines do too?