Wine (only) Packages on Grandeur?

Shelli

Can't find this info on the Royal Caribbean site or on here, but I have seen a couple of references to wine packages. I know from previous cruises, before they had the various beverage packages available, they offered 3-, 5-, and 7-bottle wine packages for a discount. Do they still do this? Do they offer it on Grandeur? All we want is a bottle of wine at dinner! I did find one page on the RCCL site that listed wine bottles for gifts-- and they were a fortune.

We're considering a 9-day, so along with the 2 bottles we're allowed to bring, we'd like to buy another 5 or so. A package with a discount would be great...

Can't find this info on the Royal Caribbean site or on here, but I have seen a couple of references to wine packages. I know from previous cruises, before they had the various beverage packages available, they offered 3-, 5-, and 7-bottle wine packages for a discount. Do they still do this? Do they offer it on Grandeur? All we want is a bottle of wine at dinner! I did find one page on the RCCL site that listed wine bottles for gifts-- and they were a fortune.

We're considering a 9-day, so along with the 2 bottles we're allowed to bring, we'd like to buy another 5 or so. A package with a discount would be great...

The fleetwide wine packages are gone, but the ship may sell their own version of the wine package. You won't know for sure until you are on board.

We cruise on Grandeur OTS frequently, and the past few cruises, they have offered the wine package as you board. They have the tables set up shore side - for dining packages and the beverage packages. They had the wine-package as late as May 2016.

We cruise on Grandeur OTS frequently, and the past few cruises, they have offered the wine package as you board. They have the tables set up shore side - for dining packages and the beverage packages. They had the wine-package as late as May 2016.

Thanks so much for this info! I hope they still have it in November...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pretty bummed to find out NO wine package.

Really pushing the beverage packages. We only drink wine, and usually only at dinner, so beverage packages so don't seem like a deal.

Oh well. Wine by the bottle.

Really pushing the beverage packages. We only drink wine, and usually only at dinner, so beverage packages so don't seem like a deal.

Agree still think the is a place for a wine package

They don't offer a wine package, however you can now bring 2 bottles of wine per stateroom on board in your carry-on. No corkage fees any longer. Per RCCL FAQ's.

If you don't finish the bottle, they will store it for you for another night. Per the Royal Caribbean blog I googled and asked about wine. Hope this helps.