Help with booking beverage pkg

MikeMA

Hi all. We are booked on the Freedom in April 2017. I've been trying to view the beverage packages especially with all the random sales that have been going on. The problem is within the last month it does not let me view them. It simply says you are either too close to the sail date or trying to reserve a pkg to far ahead.

This is new as I remember looking in late June and comparing the different prices/pkgs.

Anyone know when I will be able to view and purchase them? Is this a glitch? Seems odd as our cruise is less than 8 months away.

Thank you

I guess I should've been more specific. When did this change? Why could I see the packages in May and June but not now? I get that it is still far out, but I was going to buy the package as a gift for an event in October. Was hoping I would have the opportunity.

I guess I should've been more specific. When did this change? Why could I see the packages in May and June but not now? I get that it is still far out, but I was going to buy the package as a gift for an event in October. Was hoping I would have the opportunity.

Who knows why anything happens the way it does in the world of Royal IT?

Yes, this is exactly what happened to me too. The beverage prices were listed until the start of the 20%-off sale. I have a feeling that the prices will not reappear on my cruise planner until the sale is over. I called RC who said that the packages for my April 2017 cruise were currently not for sale but she did check and confirm the prices. Hopefully when the packages are shown again, the cost has not increase.

We have been watching a similar thing as we are on Liberty in April. It was there until 20% off sale and now gone...

I expect April cruises will all be at capacity due to school breaks / Easter - fingers crossed we can snag discounted beverage and/or internet packages!!