Invest 99 -- may turn into a Tropical Storm etc.

Sitting here in the path waiting for storm to make up mind if it wants to be a hurricane or not. We also have property near Tallahassee so have 2 areas of concern. I would much rather be on a cruise ship skirting the storm than sitting here wondering how much damage is going to be caused. So glad I overlook a golf course instead of the Gulf of Mexico. I am afraid many folks are going to have lots of the Gulf in their homes.

I live on the border of Sarasota and Bradenton . It is raining,lots of lightening and there is lots of flooding . Tomorrow is supposed to be the same with landfall predicted for Friday in Northern Florida .

I saw a video today of Tamiani flooded already. Good luck.

Hermine is passing over us now as a tropical storm.

Luckily, we still have electricity. Many don't and there's lots of flooding ... even 100 miles inland it's not fun.

She passed over us around 2 PM. Lots of rain last night; off and on rain and lots of wind all day. We lost power for about 45 minutes this morning but nothing too bad.

First hand experience

Tallahassee got hit hard in the way of power outages. Our city has a ton of trees that like to seek the nearest power line when they fall.

I was without power all day Friday, the 24 hour period. Many are still without power, 90% recovery is expected to take a week. Peak was 170,000+ without power.

Edited by chandom