Select Beers

Wow that's great! My husband was bummed when I showed him the brand list, so this will be a nice surprise. Thx for sharing!

I've seen a post that said Foster's was not included, so it could be that the included beers vary slightly by ship. You may want to wait to purchase your package until you get onboard so you can confirm exactly what is included on your saiiling.

Can you pay an upcharge?:confused:

No, beers don't have any dollar value limit, so there is no credit given. In other words, you would pay full price for any beer not included in a package.

^^this is true, BUT.....

On Freedom, I was able to use my C&A BOGO coupon for a beer on Chimay (bought one at regular price, got one for free). Not sure if that was per policy, but the bartender offered and I was not going to say no:)

(I did have the select package, which he quickly told me couldn't be used for Chimay which I knew beforehand)

Jeff

Agree with mjeff87... I did it on Brilliance in December after beer tasting...when the host officer said you could do Chimay at BOGO and again in April on Brilliance again. Everything else in the pub I tried was included in package including Boddington's. Sorry, don't know about Foster's.

In the pub, I will drink everything offered, and was never yet turned down. (except Chimay). In the very far past, Fosters was restricted, but that is a long time ago. They also had other pub restrictions, but in the last two years, I think it was all changed. They also have draft beer sometimes, and they also served that with the package.