Allure returning to Port for medical emergency

A&L_Ont

According to Captain Ron, there were a couple of people that wanted to "slap themselves" yesterday during the sail away, so they put them off the ship after the medical emergency was transprted. That was the reason we spent a longer time back at the port.

Wow! I think the only slapping myself at sail away I'd do would be because I did not sail sooner and more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

According to Captain Ron, there were a couple of people that wanted to "slap themselves" yesterday during the sail away, so they put them off the ship after the medical emergency was transprted. That was the reason we spent a longer time back at the port.

Must have been Charger fans. 😁

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna put my 2¢ in. I thought the very same thing as fanatic when I saw this and every other one before it. I have never understood the purpose for posting every time there is a medical emergency

If you are on the ship & it effects you, you already know what is going on.

If you are not on the ship it does not effect you and you really do not need to know this is happening.

Just my opinion - not trying to make anyone wrong here but cruisinfanatic is not alone in his opinion.

Edited by CapeCodCruiser

I'm just gonna put my 2¢ in. I thought the very same thing as fanatic when I saw this and every other one before it. I have never understood the purpose for posting every time there is a medical emergency

If you are not on the ship it does not effect you and you really do not need to know this is happening.

Just my opinion - not trying to make anyone wrong here but cruisinfanatic is not alone in his opinion.

Well, for me it isn't a matter of need to know but when I saw it back in port I was quite curious and besides I'm nosy by nature. Would I survive not knowing? Sure. Would I prefer to know the scoop? Of course. Just my opinion and everyone is entitled to have an opinion. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

With that standard you'd wipe out 95 percent of the comments on CC. Could I just point out that Andrew's post does not effect cruisinfinatic either but yet they chose to comment on it. Just move on to the next thread.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:confused:

My daughter and son in law is on that ship.They are celebrating their 2nd anniversary and I am very grateful that someone is posting information about what is happening on it. Just because you are not on the ship and its not important to some of you, we have loved ones who are passengers on it and even the little things become very important to us. Thank you for the post.

Both Oasis and Allure are beautiful lit up. I love watching them come into port each weekend. They usually arrive around 5:30am eastern time.

I've watched Allure come in a few times. I don't think they have it lit up quite like they did on second departure last night.

You're actually gonna double down on your stupid comments?

Would you be happier if someone else had asked why the ship was turning around and then the OP posted in response to the question? :confused:

You must be an absolute joy to cruise with :rolleyes:

I literally laughed out loud when I read your post:)

I sometimes feel these boards are like Ground Hog Day.. same ole silly stuff...anything different is good... as Phil Conner says......so I like hearing about real time stuff like when a ship sails back to port un-expectantly whatever the reason.

Why on earth did you click on a thread with the topic "medical emergency" then?

When people are interested in a subject they are interested in all aspects of it. That's what message forums are. I can understand sighing inwardly when another tipping thread starts up, but what is the point of wasting energy on the fact that other people have different interests than you.

I don't care about drink packages, ergo I don't click on drink package threads. This seems simple and non-controversial.

Edited by AdoraBelle