'Lip Sync Battle' Comes to Carnival Cruises

LauraS

Given how few people were at Hasbro on the two evenings we went dont think so.

So you are saying because they weren't at the Hasbro show they must have been like you and your wife and spent their nights in the cabin?

There are plenty of entertainment options each night including the Hasbro Game Show.

So you are saying because they weren't at the Hasbro show they must have been like you and your wife and spent their nights in the cabin?

There are plenty of entertainment options each night including the Hasbro Game Show.

No. What I am saying is that on a night of Hasbro when there is no comedy and the piano bar entertainer is off there are few options.

New here but not a new cruiser. I have just got back from my 14th Carnival. Never once have I been bored at night with entertainment choices.

Reading some of these posts I am scratching my head thinking why are they on the FUN SHIP? Fun does not resonate here on these boards much?

Maybe we are Dog Lovers.

No. What I am saying is that on a night of Hasbro when there is no comedy and the piano bar entertainer is off there are few options.

Well what I'm saying is on the Hasbro nights on our cruise we had no problem finding entertainment and didn't need to go to our cabin at 9:30.

New here but not a new cruiser. I have just got back from my 14th Carnival. Never once have I been bored at night with entertainment choices.

Reading some of these posts I am scratching my head thinking why are they on the FUN SHIP? Fun does not resonate here on these boards much?

People come here to discuss what is going on with Carnival cruises. A lot to like and some not so good.

When people stop offering opinions good or bad why come here?

I would hope that is how they would do it but remember love and marriage show used to be in the afternoon before they realized they could move it to the evening and skip professional entertainment for that night.
I'm sure their choice to schedule shows like Hasbro and Love & Marriage in the evening is based on the amount of people they can get to attend. You mentioned a low turnout to Hasbro on your cruise' date=' but I'll bet that was an exception, not the rule. If those particular shows weren't well liked by enough passengers, attendance would go down. Then they'd probably try scheduling them at new times or eliminate them altogether. Supply & demand.

Given how few people were at Hasbro on the two evenings we went dont think so.

Wait, you don't like the Hasbro game show, think it's sub-par cruise entertainment, but you and your wife went to it twice in one cruise? :confused:

Hmmm... and here I thought that all of the shows on "most" cruise lines were already "lip-synced"??

My only evidence, is on a recent cruise, (not sure which one), I ran into a cast member after a show at the elevators wearing a headset... sans a battery pack or antenna???:eek:

When I asked about it, oh.. "I am late", "maybe another time" ?? makes you wonder how they always sound perfect, even when there are a few mistakes!!

Hmmm... and here I thought that all of the shows on "most" cruise lines were already "lip-synced"??

My only evidence, is on a recent cruise, (not sure which one), I ran into a cast member after a show at the elevators wearing a headset... sans a battery pack or antenna???:eek:

When I asked about it, oh.. "I am late", "maybe another time" ?? makes you wonder how they always sound perfect, even when there are a few mistakes!!

I was on an NCL cruise where they were far from sounding perfect.