sale time

LHT28

I tried to have a look,but the part that said offers is blank...Maybe because we are not Canadian?

Sorry it is the USA Oceania site ... probably for North Americans only

I would look at Oceania UK & see if they have any special deals

The link provided in the OP has a typo in it for US customers. Here's the one for US customers:

It does ????

your link did not work for me ..

maybe it is Region specific

Maybe the programmer spells with proper English :D

Jane & Betty are in the U.K.

One of the cruises was a 10 day Miami Miami....that without air was like 1300 pp for 10 days with a triple cabin up grade..... WOW....I cant afford to stay home for that little... Grabbed it and what made it sweeter still was that I was booked on the Regatta back to back April 24 to May 21.... this will work out as being my first triple back to back for 37 days Miami to Alaska...

By the way the Alaska SF to Vancouver 11 day , May 10 had fares cut $500 pp yesterday...... In never rains but it pours.....the deals are too many to ignore and too sweet to pass up..... Sept 6 it the deadline

It is on the Oceania site and defaults to cruise fare in pounds, so I think it is available to UK. I am hoping that the upgrade offer gives 3 tiers and not up to 3 tiers.

On your UK website, does the following fine-print at the bottom of the page show up?

"*Offer expires 9/6/16. Ask for Promo Code: LABORDAY. Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, valid for residents of United States and Canada, based on double occupancy (unless otherwise noted), for new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time"

This is what the fine print states. I have spotted "upgrades are restricted between categories" whatever that means

Terms and Conditions Exclusive Caribbean Upgrade

*Standard terms apply. View complete terms and conditions, in addition: Offer Expires 6 September, 2016. Offer is valid for new bookings only. Upgrades are restricted between categories, are capacity controlled and subject to availability. Upgrade offer may be withdrawn without prior notice based on availability and capacity.

I just spoke with Oceania and was interested in a B1 but that cabin class would only get one upgrade with the Labor Day sale. I think you have to book at least an A3 to get more of an upgrade. It was confusing plus the fare on their recent mailing offer was less which is good thru September 30. The agent said he didn't see that offer in their system. As they say, the devil's in the details. I'm going to call back and speak to a different agent for better clarification.

Thanks jimandstan that makes sense.

I would suspect that up grades are within the catagories::

Inside,,,G to F

Ocean view; E-D-C1 C2max

VERANDA b4-b3 b2 b1max

CONCIERIGE A-4 A3 A2 A1max

PENTHOUSE ph3 PH2 pH1lax

I THINK that the upgrade would be confined to within these 5 classes So a A4 could get a A2 or A1 But an A1 at the top of the class would not

An inside G could get a 1 class to F , but not beyond Same with the B4-B1

Cabins at the top of their classification F,C2,A1, PH1 are maxed out and would not be able to go higher......

Just a guess I dont see Oceaina and vista suites being included.

I am booked on an inside cabin for a 10 day Miami to Miami. My TA called today and was told it is only for veranda and up. And no OLife amenities.

sounds odd

Does your cruise offer the O Life Choice perks?

or did you choose the cruise only option ?

We have the O life choice

Ok in your previous post you said " No O life amenities"

are we talking about the same promo Labour(Labor ) day promo with Category upgrades or something else

The trouble with all these promos it is so confusing :eek: