Silhouette 11/5/16

SHS_band_mom

I understand there is a Slot Pull on our cruise. How do I sign up for that?

Also, wondering if there are any Auburn, Clemson or FSU football fans on this cruise. Let me know. My husband and I a die-hard football fans for our respective schools (and our son's too).

Edited by SHS_band_mom
title of thread

Also, wondering if there are any Auburn, Clemson or FSU football fans on this cruise. Let me know. My husband and I a die-hard football fans for our respective schools (and our son's too).

You need to go to the roll call for your cruise, below is a link. These are the people who are on the cruise with you, it is very active.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2126174

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to start new thread but could not. First I would like to know what is a Slot Pull? Something to do with slot machines?

Next, looking for mah jongg and/or canasta players. Seven days at sea is a long time, looking for activities.

Does anyone know if the ship has any mah jongg sets? Can bring own if necessary.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. First time on this ship.

Tried to start new thread but could not. First I would like to know what is a Slot Pull? Something to do with slot machines?

Next, looking for mah jongg and/or canasta players. Seven days at sea is a long time, looking for activities.

Does anyone know if the ship has any mah jongg sets? Can bring own if necessary.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. First time on this ship.

A Slot Pull is where folks get together - poll their money and play a machine - at the end the winnings are divided.

The buy-in for this one is $15.

There are already many people playing Mah jong and one of the members is in charge of the list

There are other activities planned....

You need to go to the Roll Call and join....

You will have some catching up to do....230pages and 4500+ posts

We are a very active group!

trish

• 1 month later...

I am arriving Fiumicino from Philadelphia on American Airlines 718 on November 5 at 8:05 AM and wondered if any one needs another person on a shuttle to Civitavecchia? If not, has anyone used Smartcruisetours bus to port?

I understand this is not the place to post this, but this is the first post I have made and I can't figure out where I should really post it.

Thank you for your assistance.

I am arriving Fiumicino from Philadelphia on American Airlines 718 on November 5 at 8:05 AM and wondered if any one needs another person on a shuttle to Civitavecchia? If not, has anyone used Smartcruisetours bus to port?

Is understand this is not the place to post this, but this is the first post I have made and I can't figure out where I should really post it.

Thank you for your assistance.

If you look near the top of this page you will see a box Celebrity Cruises, last line on the left reads Find Your Roll Call. Click in that link and find your ship then find your sailing date.

Edited by jelayne
Typo

I'm new to Cc and can't find where to start a new thread so please forgive me for posting my question here.

I'd like suggestions for excursions or what not to miss on the Nov5, 2016, sailing. I'm particularly interested in suggestions for Provence and Tenerife.

Thanks so much....

K.

I'm new to Cc and can't find where to start a new thread so please forgive me for posting my question here.

I'd like suggestions for excursions or what not to miss on the Nov5, 2016, sailing. I'm particularly interested in suggestions for Provence and Tenerife.

Thanks so much....

K.

You can join your roll call here for info with your cruisemates:

Where is the new thread button. I'd like to start a conversation about excursions and what to see. Also, what activities are generally on a TA cruise. Thanks. K.

Don't start a new thread. Go to your Roll Call and have that conversation with folks who are on your same cruise.