Anyone else having problems w/ Tapatalk or CruiseCritc app?

POA1

Did the upgrade and now for each forum mine says "This thread may have already been deleted by the administrator" ... with a little security warning message at the beginning. So they are not out of the woods completely!...

It is wanting you to log in with your user ID and password. You do it one time and then you should be good to go.

To post on CC that I was having difficulties with the app. I had tried uninstalling and then reinstalling to no avail. I just decided to change my rating and comment the difficulties through the app, then uninstall, I thought, for good. Working great now, and I love the redesign. So much easier to read. Love it.

I found something I really, really like with the updated version. You don't have to scroll past all the stickies - they are hidden unless you choose to open them.:D

Which is bizarre. "Flatten stickies and announcements" is unchecked, but when you check it, they unflatten.

Oh well, at least it works now. Not on Tapatalk, but at this point, I'll take what I can get.

Edited by POA1

I love the new version! But how can I insert smileys while I'm on my smartphone? I was able to do it with the old version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

I have to paste this as a picture because typing the codes will result in smileys which won't help.

28f62191b9ff0bba319abcb0a369503f.jpg