Anyone else having problems w/ Tapatalk or CruiseCritc app?

POA1

For the last day or so, neither Tapatalk nor the CruiseCritic app (Android) show any post contents. I only see the topic titles. When I click on a topic to read the thread content/posts, all I get is the "end" marker and the pagination - but no posts. I use Tapatalk on a number of sites, but the problem is only occurring on CruiseCritic.

For the last day or so, neither Tapatalk nor the CruiseCritic app (Android) show any post contents. I only see the topic titles. When I click on a topic to read the thread content/posts, all I get is the "end" marker and the pagination - but no posts. I use Tapatalk on a number of sites, but the problem is only occurring on CruiseCritic.

I usually only use Tapatalk when I am posting pics or cruising, but I just checked to see if I have the same issue and all the posts are showing as they should be.

I will say though, that CC has been acting up for me a bit over the last day or so. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not?

Actually, it's not such a bad thing after all. Since I can only access CC with a computer and browser, my productivity has skyrocketed. :D

Same problem here for the last two days. Only can access on computer' date=' not phone.:p[/quote']

I use Tapatalk on my Ipad. Not on my phone. Maybe it's a problem with phones only?????

I was having problems with cruise critic on my Ipad. It kept telling me I couldn't access the thread. It didn't matter what thread I was trying to access it was the same message for everything. I uninstalled it and reinstalled and now it works fine. I'm using chrome. I have no problems when using my regular PC.

Helen

Yes - mine is doing the same thing. Started a couple of days ago. I have an Android. AT&T just did a firmware update today and I hoped it would be fixed but no joy:(

Have no problem with my mobile devices.

Have no problem with my mobile devices.

FYI, there is a native Cruise Critic app. (free) in the app store. works fine for me....you might try it.

If it matters to anyone, I've been able to confirm that the problem occurs across a pretty wide spectrum of Android devices, and across several versions of Android, including the latest version of Android, 6.0.1 with the 08/2016 patches. I doesn't matter if you are trying to use Tapatalk or the CruiseCritic app. Same results with both: You can see the topics, but the threads look to be empty.

If you are able to see the boards on an Android device, please be so kind as to post what app you're using and what version of Android OS you're running. Bonus points for naming the device.

Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. Android has 53% of the mobile device market share, so CC's probably noticing a drop in traffic. And since they make their money by serving ads to us...b

I have a Samsung galaxy grand prime. 5.1.1, my device is up to date.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Thanks. That rules out my all Android theory. My devices are Nexus (Google's devices running stock Android.)

If this helps and makes any sense POA1, CC is being difficult on both chrome and IE for me. I get a bad request on chrome (not all the time) and sometimes when Chrome doesn't work, IE does. Other times not.

Just happened in the last 24-36 hours on my laptop.

Safari on my ipad is working fine. No issues with any other websites, so it appears that CC may have some issues or could it's network be having issues because of the storm??

Edited by kazu