New RCI drink packages

Re new RCI drink packages:

Does anyone know if all passengers in the stateroom need to buy the same package (or a package of any sort?). DH doesn't drink alcohol, so the Deluxe package might not be a good deal if we both have to buy it.

Does anyone know the current average prices for juice, water, herbal tea, pop, DOD on board?

Re new RCI drink packages:

Does anyone know if all passengers in the stateroom need to buy the same package (or a package of any sort?). DH doesn't drink alcohol, so the Deluxe package might not be a good deal if we both have to buy it.

No, packages are an individual purchase. Each occupant can choose whether they want one and which, or not.

Does anyone know the current average prices for juice, water, herbal tea, pop, DOD on board?

Soft drink is about US$3.50, teas about US$4.50 (but free from buffet), water depends on size, juice isn't something they widely have.

Hi everyone

we are booked on the repositioning cruise on the Voyager - leaving on 18th October, and we have the Select package - given as a freebie when we booked

any idea what this change in packages will mean for us ......

I'm confused!!! - does the Select still exist ?? or will we have to change to one of the new ones ....

regards

Pat

we are booked on the repositioning cruise on the Voyager - leaving on 18th October, and we have the Select package - given as a freebie when we booked

I knew I read it somewhere - 'LuckiePuris' posted back in Post #2:

For guests who have already purchased:

Ultimate package - name change over to deluxe package.

Premium package - free upgrade to deluxe package.

Select package - will be honoured until depletion.

Royal replenish - name change over to refreshment package.

Refreshment package - name change to soda package.

So you should be all good :)

Hi everyone

I'm confused!!! - does the Select still exist ?? or will we have to change to one of the new ones ....

regards

Pat

As mr walker said, existing Select packages will be honoured, or I read you will be able to upgrade to the Deluxe for $US10 per day. That would give you all the coffees and cocktails too.

No, packages are an individual purchase. Each occupant can choose whether they want one and which, or not.

Soft drink is about US$3.50, teas about US$4.50 (but free from buffet), water depends on size, juice isn't something they widely have.

Thank you Big M, for the info. Good to know.