Koningsdam Lido Breakfast Question

Ayrity

Hey all, my fiancee and I will be getting married on the Koningsdam on Nov 9th!!! We have been on the Noordam twice before and one of our favorite things was the poaches eggs benedict in the Lido for breakfast. Anyone know if that is still going to be a thing on the Koningsdam? Just curious!

Hey all, my fiancee and I will be getting married on the Koningsdam on Nov 9th!!! We have been on the Noordam twice before and one of our favorite things was the poaches eggs benedict in the Lido for breakfast. Anyone know if that is still going to be a thing on the Koningsdam? Just curious!

When we cruised the K'dam in July, they only served the original eggs benedict (with ham) and only at the specialty egg station on the port side. There is no sign, but if you ask a server at any station they will point you in the right direction.

When we cruised the K'dam in July, they only served the original eggs benedict (with ham) and only at the specialty egg station on the port side. There is no sign, but if you ask a server at any station they will point you in the right direction.

Perfect, thanks Ken!

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. In what port will the ship b e when you get marrried?

You can order eggs benedict room service breakfast if you wish but only during hours MDR is serving breakfast..

Edited by sail7seas

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. In what port will the ship b e when you get marrried?

You can order eggs benedict room service breakfast if you wish but only during hours MDR is serving breakfast..

We are actually getting married in Ft. Lauderdale before the ship sails away in the Queen's Lounge. Thanks!