Stores On Infinity?

lawgirl

We have a fairly large OBC. Wondering what stores are on Infinity, other than typical souvenir, liquor.... Is there an Apple Store? iPhones or just iPads? Is there specialty designer jewelry such as John Hardy? Upscale makeup? Just trying to dream about spending my OBC! :)

We often have close to $1000 and that's WITH all 4 perks, including premium beverage package. So a good chunk of it from our online TA goes back on the credit card.

Guest Relations will also take some of it upon request and transfer it to certain staff of our choosing instead of having to leave cash.

I'm always tempted to buy something I don't need like a Michael Kors bag or something like that, but we come back with several hundred on the card.

Before we got free internet we used to get internet minutes and upgrade to premium beverage package. We do our own thing in port or take independent excursions, but you can use it for excursions.

I have purchased nice mascara before, some lipstick, a pretty pair of earrings (I am leery of the fine jewelry - prices aren't right, either - rather support my local economy at home). But they have some fun costume jewelry. I also have a pretty nice lightweight jacket that I bought one cruise and I wear that all the time around here in the winter. It's pretty plain, hardly see the teeny tonal Celebrity embroidery (I don't really like to wear logos and stuff like that). One time my husband forgot a pair of black socks. Went downstairs and got some.

We have a fairly large OBC. Wondering what stores are on Infinity, other than typical souvenir, liquor.... Is there an Apple Store? iPhones or just iPads? Is there specialty designer jewelry such as John Hardy? Upscale makeup? Just trying to dream about spending my OBC! :)

We were on Summit last year (same class as Infinity) and I believe they have an iLounge, which sells Apple stuff tax-free. And I heard that they will also have something with Rosetta Stone for language learning. Did not think the duty-free perfume prices were anything special but there was beautiful jewelry. Not the hugest retail selection ever. I'd spend mine on excursions I think.