Royal Bar Price list

billuk

Sailing on the Royal in November for 2 weeks has anyone got a recent bar price menu or a link, the beer package for 2 weeks is expensive and I would like an idea of beer & wine prices to see if the package is worth taking I rang princess for a price list but they say they don't have it ??

Sailing on the Royal in November for 2 weeks has anyone got a recent bar price menu or a link, the beer package for 2 weeks is expensive and I would like an idea of beer & wine prices to see if the package is worth taking I rang princess for a price list but they say they don't have it ??

In the afternoon and late evenings in the past they offered a buy one get one for $1. You can re-fill your cabin fridge each day with a few beers. Just request them unopened. Locations and times are shown in the Princess Patter.

Calling Princess for a price on a beer package would do you no good, as Princess doesn't have a beer or beer and wine only package. They have one alcohol package called the All Inclusive Beverage Package and it comes to a total of $56.35 per day including gratuity. It covers approximately 98% of the drinks are onboard including soda, bottled water, non-alcoholic drinks, cocktails, wines by the glass, beers, shots, mixed drinks, specialty coffees and teas, etc..

There is a 5-for-4 beer bucket available onboard or in advance. This is available with a few different beers. There's also the Happy Hours with BOGO for $1 twice s day where you can buy a beer and get a second for $1 which works out cheaper than the buckets, and you can buy pretty much as many as you like and store them in your cabin...

Enjoy your cruise!

If you're onto beer and wine only, a better option for you is the BOGO $1, and bring 750ml bottle of wine each for you and your companions.