Did you get your first choice?

PRINCESSTHE BEST

Wow, that is quite a discount ! We are toying with a week at Easter on Oceana as family have said they'd like to give it a go for a one off. Not sure what we'd do the 2nd cruise though as we weren't too keen on our Canary Island cruise last year and may do a 2 week stay in Sorrento for a change.

And you wonder why I do back to backs. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

1st choice cabin on Oriana for one cruise.....apparently got to wait until Wednesday for the second!

Are you going to share which Oriana cruises you are on DaiB....would be pleased to meet you again...:):)

807 and 819

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Got my third choice cabin. Starboard side instead of my usual port side. who pinched my cabin. lol Sailing on Ventura in June. Now I can look forward to Azura next month.

We only got third choice too! Lol. Can't wait to get up the loyalty ladder with P&O !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Got my third choice cabin. Starboard side instead of my usual port side. who pinched my cabin. lol Sailing on Ventura in June. Now I can look forward to Azura next month.

We only got third choice too! Lol. Can't wait to get up the loyalty ladder with P&O !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don't need to be Caribbean, you just need a top class TA, Pat now knows this.;):)

I didnt book my first choice cruise, I booked my second choice

Wanted to book the Azura 2018 Iceland but booked the Aurora 2018 Iceland instead as I meant I could visit Norway (again) Iceland (new country to me) and Ireland (for my 1000th visit) plus Aurora is a new ship for me and she looks beautiful plus booked the Holland Belgium cruise straight after it, first back to back, same cabin aswell

Good price aswell, very happy customer here ! :D

You don't need to be Caribbean, you just need a top class TA, Pat now knows this.;):)

I take it you are the same person I was talking to on another site. lol To be fair to my TA she has never had a problem in the past and she still got me a big balcony. You do realise that I might end up trying to get in your cabin by mistake.

I take it you are the same person I was talking to on another site. lol To be fair to my TA she has never had a problem in the past and she still got me a big balcony. You do realise that I might end up trying to get in your cabin by mistake.

.....and I am sure we would make you most welcome if you did.:)