Sun Princess changes?

anjo

KULDALAI - I hear what you are saying and hence my surprise when I was offered and have confirmed by Princess that they have given me Anytime Dining on the Sun Princess to PNG next year.:)

The fact that next year they have to offer it with Club Class anyway, although on a small scale, may have been the catalyst.

Just saw an interesting post about the 28 day sailing on the sun princess being conducted by PO Aust. Anyone with further info??

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14368735_1109657035786473_32151766757323125_n.jpg?oh=90fd35b5235366bec6ce4be42ba45d9d&oe=5877AEDC

The wording indicates that it's for an American audience.

In that context I'd say it means that it is operated locally by P&O Aust (as it is) instead of out of US Princess. Hence differences in onboard currency and some other things.

According to my informed source on Sun there is a very high probability that Anytime Dining will be offered on Sun and Sea soon. Princess HQ hasn't announced it officially yet but they have had a serious amount of feedback from passengers requesting it and it is almost certain they will go ahead with it. One MDR will be Anytime, one Traditional.

It has been quite wet on our PNG stops so we didn't spend much time ashore. Some of the islands are gorgeous though. I'd love to go there in drier weather.

The wording indicates that it's for an American audience.

In that context I'd say it means that it is operated locally by P&O Aust (as it is) instead of out of US Princess. Hence differences in onboard currency and some other things.

I sort of get it,but why wouldn't it be advertised under Aus Princess.:confused:

I sort of get it,but why wouldn't it be advertised under Aus Princess.:confused:

Princess Aus isn't a separate entity. P&O Aust was/is the corporate entity, those Princess ships came under it when they joined, and is now mostly replaced by Carnival Aus.

According to my informed source on Sun there is a very high probability that Anytime Dining will be offered on Sun and Sea soon. Princess HQ hasn't announced it officially yet but they have had a serious amount of feedback from passengers requesting it and it is almost certain they will go ahead with it. One MDR will be Anytime, one Traditional.

Does your source have any idea when this might happen? We have a 29-day circumnavigation cruise on the Sun March 2017. I asked my travel agent to check with Princess to see if this option is now available and Princess replied "No". We also have a 13-day New Zealand cruise prior to our Australia cruise and would really appreciate Anytime dining on the Dawn as well. These will be our first cruises with Princess and the first time we have not been able to eat when, where and with whom we want so really, really would like it if they changed to Anytime dining on the Dawn by February and the Sun by March 2017.:D We are not really looking forward to such structured dining arrangements but definitely will not that ruin the fun and enjoyment of visiting Australia and New Zealand.:)

We are on a three night cruise on Sun Princess in December. The booking says early and late dining are fully booked and waitlist only, and that any time dining is still available ......

And now when I log onto the booking I can't find where it said that, sorry.

Edited by Sim168